3.9/5
Pot of Gold Milk Chocolate Collection Reviews
#278 in Chocolate

December 31, 2017

Descent Chocolate

My grandfather always loves these on Christmas and around the holidays. I find the chocolates are descent and there are some good flavours. The only issue is the "favourites" such as the one with caramel and pecans always disappear first and the ones no one wants are left. I find the price is descent at Walmart for these boxes. You can get various boxes so you can get more milk chocolate or dark chocolate or classic depending on your personal preference.

December 30, 2017

So good

These chocolates are delicious. They are creamy, and have good flavour to them.
    I like how it comes with a card that tells you the flavours, it makes it easier than just guessing, even though they all are equally as good.
    The quality of the chocolate is good too! One of the best.

May 10, 2017

It's not the same... growing up my family would get pot of gold milk chocolate edition every Christmas. I loved the big solid bar in the middle to the point my sister and I use to fight over who got to eat it. Luckily there was two in every box. But over the years they have cut out some chocolates and added more nuts. I'm allergic to tree nuts so I can only eat 25% of the whole box. (Not anaphylactic). At least once over the holidays I accidentally eat a nut one and have to up my doses of Benadryl because most of the chocolate looks the same. It would be nice if they could make them a bit more different to highlight the ones with nuts. Otherwise I do still enjoy them. But miss the old days with the bigger boxes and some of the flavours.

April 17, 2017

i have never purchased these myself, but at work for some special occasions we get these left for the staff, and my mom often buys them for her boyfriend, they are very good chocolates, i don't like chocolate enough to buy hem myself, but so good

2.7/5

April 17, 2017

Yeah....these are my grandmothers chocolates of choice. Cheap and lacking in variety. The chocolate quality is not very good, kind of bitter, and the filling leave a lot to be desired. Too many creamy centres and not enough caramel and nuts. If you get a box of these as a gift it means the person didn't really spend time investing in you.

January 13, 2017

I never purchase chocolates. Having 3 grandchildren over the holidays, gave them a special treat. I like that they could choose truffles, nuts, creme and caramel. I chose the Dark Chocolate Almonds and Hazelnut. The whole family can choose the delicious tasting Milk and Dark Chocolates from Pot of Gold.

January 05, 2017

Great chocolate but it seems like the boxes got smaller! It seems like there are hardly many to choose from. I like the soft chocolates not the caramels. They are really sweet too!

April 20, 2016

Love this little bite, excellent for movies, works, after good meal, the best for me is the pecan caramel cluster and the almond caramel, also the dark truffle or the best, actually any of the box i love but that one are my best. great for gift or keep your self

March 07, 2016

The pot of gold chocolates are decent quality.
    The milk chocolate combination is my favourite box by pot of gold.
    I definitely prefer Lindt chocolate.

March 07, 2016

I am addicted to Pot of Gold chocolates. To me, they are the perfect Christmas gift I ever receive. I love all the different types of boxes of chocolates that the company makes. These ones though are especially delicious.