PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

On the go pick me up!

I would buy this variant again! It’s perfect for on the go pick me up. Its great to slid into my purse for that early morning work run. As it is not as sweet as the other 2 variant it really suits my liking.

June 14, 2018

Was good but was expecting more

I was really excited to try this power bar because it's 2 of my favorite things! Chocolate and peanuts. However upon trying them I was dissapointed because I expected more nutty chocolaty goodness. Not something I would buy in the future. I liked the other one I tried better. If you like subtle hints of the flavors then this one would be good for you.

Too Sweet But Yummy

The dark chocolate peanut butter PowerBars is by far my favorite between all those flavors. The only down side is they were too sweet, I fell guilty when I eating it. They should cut down the sugar amount.
    I am quite enjoy it and it satisfy my craving.

Peanut Flavor Explosion

From the three bars I've tried, the dark chocolate peanut butter has to be my favorite. The peanut flavor is so rich it's as if you took a spoonful of peanut butter right out of the jar! Paired with the dark chocolate added some nice bitterness to the salty yet sweet peanuts too.

Updated On: June 13, 2018

I received this as a free sample.

June 13, 2018

Reminds me of a healthy Reeces bar!

Ok I just fell in love with this bar. I cannot believe the pure ingredient list in these since the taste is so amazing. I am already on the Costco website trying to find these to purchase.

Perfect Peanut taste

Just a great healthy tasteing bar with a nice peanut butter taste with a great texture.Worth buying again that's for sure.the quality is there and the overall pleasant taste is there.

Peanut butter and chocolate

Really enjoying power bar with plant protein that is non-GMO it is vegan contains no gluten at all and no soy. The bar has 230 calories fat content is 14 G 450 round bar. No cholesterol sodium is at 150 mg carbohydrates are 22 your fibers are 7 grams of sugars or 10 and your protein is 11 grams for the bar which is great to get out there and buy one

Peanut Butter Perfection!

The peanut butter one is by far my favorite! I will definitely be repurchasing this product. The taste is exactly what I was looking for and was a perfect pick me up after my workout. My boys loved these too.

June 13, 2018

Satisfy your hunger but not your wallet

PowerBar's plant-protein dark chocolate and peanut butter bar is a nice treat when you are busy and want a healthier type of snack. It has a good amount of protein and fiber. I was hoping for less sugar overall, as still going around the 10 grams per bar is comparable with a lot of other ones on the market. There was no aftertaste, but even with the delicious combo of chocolate and peanut butter, it still tasted quite bland. I would have enjoyed a more chocolate and/or peanut butter flavour.

They would be good to have on-hand, but I cannot justify purchasing these for the price on a regular basis. It's way too expensive, especially when the whole household would be eating them.

Updated On: June 13, 2018

#gotitfree

very good!

I got this plant based power bar to try free in the mail. It is cruelty free which I love first of all. The taste is like a naughty chocolate bar except it's good for you and the animals since it is dairy free! The natural peanut butter taste with the dark chocolate is amazing. No trans fat which is awesome! Healthy and tasty.