PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

Nice texture

This product has an obvious peanut butter flavor to it which I enjoyed. It wasn't unnaturally sweet too which is why I would recommend this flavor and bar! It gave me a nice, prolonged source of energy throughout my workout. #PowerBarPlantProtein #gotitfree

June 20, 2018

Pretty Good, but prefer other flavors

Out of the 3 flavors of bars I tested, this was my least favorite. The peanut butter taste was not very natural to me. The bar is also a bit too crunchy for my liking. It is filling and portable, but I prefer the other 2 flavors. Thanks again to ChickAdvisor for the chance to try and review these #PowerBars. #GotItFree #ChickAvisor

Dark chocolate dreams.

I'm not the biggest fan of dark chocolate but this bar is pretty good, not as dark flavouring as I expected. I received this for free in exchange for my review. I loved the peanut butter flavour, and would buy this bar for my husband to try it. If you like dark chocolate and PB, I would suggest trying this bar out to see if you like it. It was a nice, light snack in between meals when I spend a lot of time in my car on the weekends.

Too Hard

I #gotitfree the Plant Protein @PowerBar through ChickAdvisor. This flavor was my least favorite out of the three sent to me. It was just as filling as the other flavors but REALLY hard. It tasted alright, although again, not as good as the other ones, but took so long to eat. Granted this fact probably contributed to the filling properties, but it hurt my teeth to eat. Compared to other protein bars of different brands, it tasted alot better. I love the amount of protein per serving, as well as the low amount of carbs. I would probably not purchase this flavor, and would not recommend it, purely for the hardness of it.

I found it very tasty.

A very tasty & good product. I received 3 different Power Bars & really liked the fact they contained no artificial sweeteners, gluten or soy ingredients. I liked them very much except for the Cashew, Salted Caramel & Chocolate Flavoured one. I found the taste not to my liking. The Almond, Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate one was awesome as well as the 3rd one I got which was the Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter one. Would I recommend them? Absolutely.

2.0/5

Not very good

I received this dark chocolate and peanut butter power bar free to try through Chick advisor. I did not care for this flavor at all. Normally I really like peanut butter flavored things, but this had a really off taste. It didn't taste like normal peanut butter. I would not buy this flavor of power bar again.

Well worth it

I received two trial bars and am very thankful I did. I'm not sure I would have purchased otherwise as I do not typically buy cereal bars that are not just a protein bar with no sugar. This bar really stepped up and was better then I definitely expected! It was a very pleasant surprise.

The Protein Bars you would like

*Disclaimer : The review provided is honest and is not sponsored by any source.

I am really addicted to consuming peanut butter in my life. First of all because of it's nutritional values and secondly its crunchiness and its taste. So, I found out about these flavor of the PowerBar protein bars and thought of trying those.

I really liked the crunchiness of these bars and the taste of the peanut butter with a little drizzle of chocolate on it. And I was really amazed by finding out that these bars are all natural and organic and contain 11 g of plant protein, which is really good. So, from then I always have these bars in my daily routine and I would also recommend all of you to try these bars.

Husband beat me to it!

So as in my last review: It showed up during the first heat wave this year.. so it was melted but still so great! Nothing gets lost in its taste. One of the best bars I’ve had in awhile and my hubby ate the second one just as fast! We will definitely have these in the house! Thanks Chick Advisor!! #gotitfree xoxo

2.3/5

June 19, 2018

Dark chocolate and peanut butter

Not too sweet, taste isn’t overpowering, more crunchy than chewy, is a bit tough to
    bite
    Did not taste the chocolate though
    Not bitter
    A bit salty
    Similar to any granola bar
    Too much sugar (10grams)