Good

Pravana chromasilk vivids Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 330 in Hair Colour

June 30, 2016

I wish I could give this product more than five stars! I have been using this product for a year and my hair hasn't looked so great or been so healthy before!

April 03, 2016

I purchased this dye online in the violet color and I have to say, I am in love with it. This is a direct stainer, so no mixing required. You just open up the tube and apply. My one problem with it, is that it will stain EVERYTHING, so make sure to wear gloves, and a good trick is to put Vaseline on your forehead, ears and neck where you would be most likely to have the dye touch the skin. This will prevent it from staining as it is quite hard to get out. I would also recommend rinsing it out in a stainless steel sink as like I said, this dye will stain everything, so unless you want a purple tub, walls and a shower curtain, go for the sink!! Despite this issue, overall it is a great hair dye to go with. As the name says, it is very vivid and it lasts longer than any other purple dye I've used!