Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Plus ou moins

Bon format. Le goût est bon quoique prononcé, ce n'était pas ma saveur préférée. Le caramel en est venu à me donner un peu la nausée. Je l'ai pris le matin. Pas certaine que j'acheterais celui-ci.

January 19, 2020

I would buy this after trying the sampler

Smooth, creamy and a good caramel flavour that didn't just taste like chemicals. With 30 grams of protein and a very low GI score, this would fit in with a good breakfast or on the go snack
    #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

Tastes good, but not great

I tried this shake at breakfast time today and was kind of disappointed in the taste. It was good, but definitely not great. That being said caramel is a difficult flavor to sell to me, as I find caramel flavored protein shakes often have a taste similar to medicine. For that reason I recommend this to anyone who likes caramel shakes because of all the caramel ones I've tried, this is indeed the best tasting one! I found it filling as well, which was great. I think it would work well as a coffee creamer.

Sweet!

Love this new flavour of shake. I was so excited to try and it was delicious! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone interested.
    #gotitfree
    #cadeau

Saskatchewan, Canada

Tasty! but a lot of ingredients

First, I tried the caramel which is wonderful. I actually thought the flavour was butterscotch at the first sip. I expected the shake to still taste like a protein drink but there is no protein after taste. The flavour is really good it isn't masking a protein taste. It really is just a great tasting drink. It also only has 1 gram of sugar, and isn't overly sweet.

The packaging is nice, it isn't messy the spout is easy to drink from.

For complaints, both flavours have a lot of ingredients. I am trying to focus more and more on eating whole foods, adding this to my routine would deviate from that. It would however be acceptable (to me) to have occasionally, if I am travelling or in a pinch.

January 19, 2020

Le goût était bon, mais ça ne remplace pas un repas

J'ai reçu PREMIER PROTEIN CARAMEL SHAKE en #cadeau #gotitfree de ChickAdvisor et j'ai bien aimé le goût. J'ai reçu les 2 saveurs (1 x caramel et 1 x chocolat) et j'ai préféré le caramel, le goût est plus naturel, savoureux et sucré. Seul bémol j'ai trouvé la texture un peu granuleuse. J'utiliserais ce genre de produit après un entrainement mais il ne rempli pas assez pour remplacer un repas. Merci Chick advisor !

Good protein shake

I got this product for free and I like it! It has a good caramel flavour that is just a tiny bit too sweet for me but not too overwhelming. Because of the quantity of protein it has, it is foamy and light to drink.
    I think is a good boost after a workout or even if you need to invest more protein because of a medical reason.
    I usually workout 6 days a week, so I think this could be a good snack alternative for me, and even my son (a 5 year old) who tried a little bit thinks it tastes good!

United States

It’s a good drink

It’s like most average protein shakes I definitely liked the caramel flavour overall pretty good would probably not buy for my regular protein shake as it’s a little costly

Not the best

Over all I honestly didnt like it. It kinda tastes like someone poured coffee in butterscotch pudding. I mean if you like that sort of thing it would probably be great but it's really not for me. As for value for a ready made protein drink it's pretty decent Walmart had it on 2 packages for $18 so the value is pretty good. I'm really thankful I got to try this product for free, because of the taste I wouldn't have drank it had I purchased it!

Tasty and filling!

I received this product for review from the product review club to try. This was pretty good, but personally, the chocolate flavour was a more pleasant taste. I did like that these do not have any kind of protein powder flavour, and that they are conveniently premade, and low in calories. It is a great post workout drink to help refuel and fill you. It also worked really well as an on the go breakfast! Great for helping me diet.