President’s Choice Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 318 in Yogurt

An exceptionally creamy and flavourful yogurt, delightfully smooth in taste.

May 03, 2015

I love Presidents Choice products, this one was a winner. So thick and creamy and full of flavour, they are always coming up with new products which I love.

March 09, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised when I purchased this yogurt. It was thick and creamy and was very flavorful. Thumbs Up for President's Choice Greek Yogurt.

March 24, 2014

This is a really yummy Greek yogurt and is low in calories and sugar, if you opt for the 0 one with nothing added. I love adding honey and fruit to this. It makes the perfect evening snack and really helps you from going to the cupboard and snacking on packaged foods.

March 24, 2014

President's Choice Greek Yogurt is a creamy and very healthy! All Greek yogurts are high in protein (this one contains about 13g per serving) and have minimal fat. Buy the plain yogurt and you can add your own toppings (I like to add fruit and granola) for a healthy snack. I also use it to replace sour cream in all my recipes

September 06, 2013

It's a bit on the pricey side, but it is really thick and creamy. I love that you can get it with such a high fat contant. It's great that you can also get it plain (I have a toddler and I don't want to give him a yogurt that's full of sugar and artificial flavour), but they also have a few great flavours too.

June 25, 2013

I love the new orange greek yoghurts by Presidents Choice. They are thick and filling. Only complaint is the regular price is $3.99 for 4 little cups. I think that is a bit much. I usually will only buy if I can happen to find them on sale.

January 05, 2012

well the actual price of the PC GREEK yogourt is bit expensive in my view but it is thick and says to have more proteins than the regular one....so the first try it felt like bit chalky but as you keep on taking it it is thick and dense ........not that much sour

I liked it can be used as dressing and instead of cream.....