Presidents Choice Ice Cream Shop Flavours Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 503 in Ice Cream

Cheerful President’s Choice Ice Cream Shop Flavours will make you nostalgic for those good old-fashioned ice cream parlours. They come in smaller tubs (946 mL) than other ice creams, so you can try a few at a time. They're always looking out for unique new flavours to add to our lineup – and you should enjoy your favourites while you can because we like to switch things up! Oh, and did we mention the kids will go crazy for them? More information found here.

June 29, 2017

Decent

The ice creams have a good, creamy texture (as all ice creams should..) but are not as thick as B&J;or Haagen Dazs. I have tried a variety and some have been better than others... I absolutely despised the Tiger Tail one (it has like licorice in it.. NOT GOOD) but most of the other ones have been enjoyable. Overall, would reccomend.

2.7/5

May 17, 2017

Personally i didnt like this flavor at all.. Its just not my cup of tea ..i rather the basic vanilla/french, chocolate/chips, banana or strawberry flavors..

May 16, 2017

I usually buy this brand when it is on special. The ice cream is very, very good. Good quality ingredients, and the taste is creamy. A nice treat for the summer.

March 06, 2017

Yummy that flavor of orange & liquorice... Its that taste that brings back nostalgia to my taste buds. For me its like a angel dancing on my tongue. Presidents Choice Ice Tiger Ice creams s creamy and flavorful ..

February 06, 2017

As a kid, I grew up loving this ice cream flavour! Then known as 'tiger, tiger' the mix or orange and black licorice sounds weird, but it is so delicious! Seeing this in the store brought back great child hood memories and so I had to pick it up! It tastes the same and brought back some great memories for me.

August 24, 2016

I LOVE tiger tail I've cream! I was a little hesitant to try it because i was used to the Chapman's brand, But remembering that president's choice has many good products I decided to try it. It's great quality and every bit as good as the Chapman's brand. I will definitely buy this brand again in the future!!

August 02, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of no name brand product but this ice cream is by far one of the bed ice cream out there! The pints are he perfect size and the price is always on point! At first I was a little fearful of how they would taste but I buy almost all of the flavours over and over again. I usually want the gourmet name brand desserts but I would purchase this brand any day for gourmet.

July 11, 2016

This is one of our favourite brands due to it creamy smooth consistency and variety of bold, delicious flavours. The size is perfect for fitting into tight places in the freezer and for sharing.

June 12, 2016

I just wanted to say, my most favourite flavour of Presidents choice ice cream shop flavours is the PINK LEMONADE! Wow, I remember seeing it on the shelf and being curious, I figured it wouldn't work as a flavour but I bought it anyway to try because I've never seen that flavour of ice cream before. Well it was fantastic and is now one of my favourites, do yourself a favour and try it, it's fantastically delicious!

June 11, 2016

It is my favourite kind of ice cream. The weight and colouring of the packaging is right. The food quality is good. I would tell my families about it.