Presidents Choice Ice Cream Shop Flavours Reviews
#15 in Ice Cream

Cheerful President’s Choice Ice Cream Shop Flavours will make you nostalgic for those good old-fashioned ice cream parlours. They come in smaller tubs (946 mL) than other ice creams, so you can try a few at a time. They're always looking out for unique new flavours to add to our lineup – and you should enjoy your favourites while you can because we like to switch things up! Oh, and did we mention the kids will go crazy for them? More information found here.

July 19, 2019

Delicious ice cream parlor style ice cream for home

This is one of my favourite brands of ice cream...with many flavours to choose from. Chocolate mint is fantastic....I buy this all the time. At a fraction of the price you would pay at an ice cream parlour for similar flavours, you can't go wrong.

September 22, 2018

Variety and Flavour is none to compare!

When these first came out our family loved them. This have been one of our go to ice creams for year. Every season we look out for new flavour and when they go on sale we stock up. Another amazing thing is that the flavours you find and both classics and unusual flavour. Lets put it this way PC ice cream can meet the needs of every generation of ice cream lovers.

July 23, 2018

Excellent variety of flavours

This ice cream is delicious and these flavours make you feel like you're in a specialty ice cream shop! There are so many good ones to choose from, and they are always at a decent price! You can get a whole tub of ice cream for less than the cost of one cone. Such a great deal!

May 28, 2018

Best price for quality ice cream

Real ice cream is really expensive, but this is great value with excellent taste. They also have excellent flavours. I highly recommend this ice cream!

May 01, 2018

My bf favourtie ice cream

He loves this flavour and I think it is the only brand that carries this flavour. I wish that they go on sale sometimes. :) Other than that it is awesome that they carry different flavours. Hope someone will bring back rum and raisin.

March 16, 2018

Best grocery store Ice Cream

Great flavour choices! They’re creamy and rich and not cheap with the add-ins! I love that the tubs are often on sale for $3.00 and I often get PC points when I purchase them! PC Ice Cream shop is in my top 3 favourite ice creams!

March 10, 2018

great choice of flavours

This is excellent ice cream and the choice of flavours is fantastic. We especially love the mint chocolate chip and tiger tail. Good value for money and tasty.

February 25, 2018

Yummy ice cream

I have purchased this product a few times. Presidents choice offers some interesting flavours. It is good value for the price and excellent quality. The entire family loves it.

October 31, 2017

Awesome ice cream flavors

It is so hard to find any ice cream with licorice in it. Tiger tail is hard to find in other brands. It is smooth and creamy and always has a great price to.

August 31, 2017

best flavour selection

I love these ice creams. They are sweet and creamy and offer much more unique and different flavours than other brands. I love the rootbeer float one, to die for.