President's Choice Reverse S'mores Kit

2.9/5
Ranked #1175 out of 1259 in Snacks

July 06, 2017

Oreo Cookie & White Chocolate Combine For Unique S'more

I was excited to try a new take on s'mores, and it was even more appealing because I'm a white chocolate fan! I like the chocolate Oreo cookie base that is used instead of a regular graham cracker. The cookies are soft yet crunchy. The white chocolate is pretty good; it's not decadent or high-quality but it does the trick when combined with the cookies and marshmallow. The marshmallows are the large size. I usually microwave mine for 20-30 seconds, or until the marshmallow expands and melts the chocolate. These can be found at Loblaws or Independent. They are a decent price given the number of s'mores you can make per pack.

2.2/5

February 02, 2017

I bought this kit excited to try a new 'twist' on smores, a family favourite of ours when camping and at the lake! I was disappointed in this kit, I was hoping for a bit better quality and bigger marshmallows. I always find there are not enough marshmallows as well. We tried popping a toasted marshmallow on an oreo cookie and we liked that better.

August 25, 2016

The cookies weren't rock hard like the other reviewer mentioned. I honestly thought these tasted amazing, even better than regular s'mores. They are really great if you have a sweet tooth like me. The chocolate cookies, white chocolate and marshmallows were all great.

2.2/5

May 20, 2015

I tried this variation and did not like it. The chocolate cookies are hard as rocks and you can almost break your teeth on them. The white chocolate is okay overall the hard cookies make it very messy. I will stick to traditional s'mores!