Primo Hearty Chicken soup Reviews

Good - 0

September 24, 2017

Could be better

I will start off by saying that I did like the overall flavour of this soup, although it could cut down on salt. It did taste like chicken broth, which was delicious and comforting. However, my issues with the product is mainly due to false advertisement. Yes, it is a hearty looking soup and the pieces of pasta and carrots they've included in it are of a good size. However, when I tasted them, they were too soft. I expected it to have an al dente chew to it, but it felt like it was just melting in my mouth. I also thought the pieces of chicken would have been bigger but they were much smaller than the carrots. Since this is supposed to be a chicken soup, I would have expected that ingredient to stand out first, but it was lacking. Also, there is too much broth in comparison to the rest of the ingredients. There, I don't think the product really stands up to the word "hearty". Therefore, I don't think I'll be purchasing this again.

September 22, 2017

This soup is good

This soup always makes me feel better, and is a great pick me up for when I am starting to feel sick.
    It has pieces of chicken, that are cooked very well, and are very tasty at that. The vegetable pieces too are really great, and make a great addition to the soup.
    It is cheap and easy to prepare!

September 14, 2017

Yummmy

I love soup! even in Summer;) This specific kind is Hearty Chicken. Chunks of tender chicken, swirly noodles, carrot, and celery slices in a rich flavorful chicken and herb broth. Perfect amount of varitied ingredients with not too much juices. yummy

January 02, 2017

My 11 year old son can not get enough of this soup, if it weren't for primo soup, he wouldn't eat anything in his thermos. Walmart sells this soup for $1 a can.. we buy flats at a time.
    hearty, filling & tastes like homemade

May 26, 2015

Great soup! Tastes good and the ingredients are chunky.