pro active acne face medication Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #171 out of 500 in Acne Treatment

March 01, 2017

This product I have used for years and is so far the only product that works for my acne prone skin. While I do find it expensive I find it lasts longer than 3 months which is what it says.

March 01, 2017

I've been using Proactiv+ (with the bonus package) for around a month now. I'd heard from many people that it burned their skin and this is true. I don't have particularly sensitive skin but the stuff they use can be too harsh (I had to water some of it down). In fact, they but a disclaimer not to get it on hair or towels because it will bleach them (I got it on my towels, and surprise, it bleached them). It also made my skin even more dry than it was, which I think was from doing the routine twice a day. Despite all this though, it has made my skin acne clear! My sin has been the best it's been in years. But it definitely is up to you whether you think your skin can handle it. I'd recommend it, but only to people with regular acne, and non-sensitive skin.

2.0/5

June 28, 2016

I did order this product thinking it would work wonders for my skin but nope.
    my skin broke out more and it was inflamed. I had to send it back
    it's just not for my skin

February 08, 2016

When you use this product in all steps, it works amazingly. Leaving our skin feeling oil free and makes your pores clean and smaller reducing in breakouts.

December 17, 2015

Have been using for years. Also have tried new products line with all the extras I get sold on, Lol. It works, still get some though. Don't use as often as recommend, harsh on my skin

December 10, 2015

i was skeptic about this miracle acne treatment, but i figured y not give it a try, it is a bit pricy but it works, within one week all my black heads gone, love this stuff never go back to anything else ever!