Pro Enamel Gentle Whitening Reviews

December 06, 2018

My fav toothpaste

I had this toothpaste recommended to me from my dentist due to my teeth sensitivity and weakening enamel. After using this product for over two months I can see a different and my teeth are no longer as sensitive. The formula is also gentle enough tnaycir dose not burn when I use it.

November 21, 2018

I would buy this product again.

This is gental on my see threw teeth. I found it even whitened them a little with one tube of tooth paste. I look forward to using more of this line of products.

April 19, 2018

Enfin je ressens moins de douleurs en buvant chaud ou froid

Malheureusement mes dent se font attaquer par l’acide que je produits de puis donc j’ai du changer de pate a dent pour proteger mon email car avant j’utilisais sensodyne pour la sensiblite et et je ne voulis ps changer pcq je pouvais recommencer a boire ce dont j’ai envie froid oui chaud mais maintenant je fais les deux ne

March 09, 2018

It actually works!!!

I have always loved pro-enamel, I feel as though it not only helps my sensitive teeth but it also reduces the pain caused by the lack of enamel. I wanted my teeth to be more white so I decided to try this one. I have been using it for the last month now and I have seen an improvement in the whiteness of my teeth. I will be buying this over and over again and think those who need tooth paste for sensitive teeth or for enamel but want whitening as well, I would recommend this.