Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Mineral Tinted Moisturizer

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Mineral Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #341 out of 675 in Foundation

September 23, 2016

It says tinted moisturizer but I assure you it's way more like a foundation. I use this with their pressed powder foundation and my skin looks flawless every time. If you're really fair their whole line will not be for you because their lightest shade is a darker beige than a lot of other brands so I personally can only use this when I'm fake tanned. It can also be a little sticky.

March 07, 2016

I got this on accident. They didnt have my usual brand. I fell in love. More money? Who cares. This purminerals stuff, all of it, makes me feel soooooooo pretty. My instagram pics improved pike 25 times over night!

May 12, 2015

It feels great going on and your face instantly looks brighter, more radiant. I don't even use foundation any more with this product unless I am looking for a more polished look for evening.

January 13, 2015

This foundation goes on flawlessly and stays on all day! I love it. You really don't need much. The price is a little high. Great for Bridal Make up!

September 18, 2014

This tined moistureizer is awesome! Not greasy and no reactions! And it has just a hint of broner so you can use it and go, no need to put broner on and you got the lotion, all in 1.

April 27, 2014

I tried this Pur Minerals Foundation 4 in 1 and is meant to last up to 14 hours. It also has SPF 15. The Blush Medium was a very good match for my face. I found it lightweight but my face felt tacky. It was super hydrating for sure. Well, after a couple of hours I noticed that the foundation settled into all of my wrinkles and creases. I was horrified to see this. At $45 for this liquid foundation was very disappointing. I am tasking it back to the store tomorrow.

R3Bean added a new review for
    Playskool flash cards

gilberj added a new review for
    Cheerios

R3Bean added a new review for
    Amber teething necklace

food2017 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!