Pur Minerals Blush

Pur Minerals Blush Reviews

Ranked #358 out of 552 in Blush

April 06, 2015

perfect blush and goes on very evenly. i like how light it feels on my face and its easy to find the right shade. the price just isnt right for me sometimes.

August 13, 2014

the best blush i have ever used! I use it with my pur powder and get excellent results

August 10, 2014

Use the bare essentials on a regular basis but are no linger available where I shop so tried this instead. Lacks the richness in colour base and does not provide the same coverage.

March 01, 2014

I got this in a set. The blush is mineralized and has many different colors. I think that this blush is really cool, as when you use it up, the configuration of the colors changes. This is not the most pigmented blush, but it blends in really well, and has some shimmer in it, which also highlights the cheekbones. I think this give a very healthy flush.

April 17, 2013

I really like this blush. I got it in a Pur Minerals trial pack and it is great quality, and lasts all day.