Pur Minerals Pressed Mineral Makeup 4-in-1 Reviews
#16 in Foundation

One Minute Miracle Makeup

Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation with SPF 15 can give you a translucent makeup. This foundation provides lightweight, crease-free coverage with a sheer finish. It's a natural mineral makeup concealer, powder and SPF 15 protection all in one. This one minute mineral make-up miracle is effective and easy to apply.

• Easy to use with no mess
  • Conditions oily, dry or mature skin
  • Apt for hot summer days
  • 100% natural

This foundation contains natural ingredients and vitamins to protect your skin throughout the day and give your skin the smoothest texture.

Just For You: All skin types

A Closer Look: Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation with SPF 15 includes titanium and zinc, which provide an all-natural barrier from the elements.

You Won't Find: Alcohol, talc, fillers, fragrance, parabens, preservatives and chemical dyes

"

January 17, 2018

Leaves your face looking flawless.

I absolutely love the nience of this product. Not only does it come in a convenient easily portable compact case but its a 4 in 1 product. It's perfect when you're In a hurry. It will most likely be the main makeup product I use next month when i go back to work after maternity leave. I love that it's a time saver being that its a foundation, concealer, powder and SPF 15. This product covers my skin perfectly making my skin look even toned and absolutely flawless. This comes in a multitude of colours and light matches my skin tone perfectly and doesn't make me look washed out. I also like the fact that this doesnt irritate my eyes or skin and doesnt cake or settle into my fine lines. This is alot less messy to use than my Physicians Formula Wear Talc Free Matte Finishing Veil which is a loose powder that can be messy and a whole lot more convenient. If you're looking for a good coverage that feels natural I recommend you try this product.

December 07, 2017

pur mineral 4 in 1 powder fondation

I have bought this 4 in 1 press powder pur mineral foundation, now for past 20 years... I love it, it feel so light on the skin, cover any scares, pimple, etc... Its not harsh for the face, and neck. It come in many color to blend your color of your face. I feel that I don't even have makeup when I have it on my face... I so love it, and recommend it to have a try!

November 22, 2017

The only one I use, just love it.

I have a red spot on my face and I've used many other products but when I finally tried pur minerals my search was over! I can't say enough good things about this product from all the great ingredients that's in it to how good it covers my red spot all day, I don't need to reapply it through out the day at all. I just love it!

October 20, 2017

like wearing nothing at all

I have been using this stuff for years and don't plan on switching. I find its so light and goes on easy without looking like I have a ton of make up on. I don't wear a lot of make up so I find liquid foundations look awful on me but this one is smooth and doesn't look caked on. Plus it lets my skin breath.

July 09, 2017

All in 1 all at once!

Pur 4in1 powder is my daily go to. I use it to complete a flawless look or for a natural look. If i don't feel like wearing make up but need to pip put I feel very confident wearing this! It stays on all day and can create a full coverage look without feeling or looking cakey. I highly recommend this product for a quick touch up or a completely flawless make up application!

June 15, 2017

It's been my go to since the beginning!

I have oily, acne prone skin - and I was bouncing between foundations until I found Pur MIneral pressed powder.

In combination with a primer and a concealer, it covers all my flaws and makes my skin look smooth. I'd be lost without this product. It's best to buy the chisel brush to help with application and make circles upwards.

May 11, 2017

I have been using pur minerals for 15 years. I have sensitive skin and the mineral powder does not irritate it nor am I left with a shiny nose. Very descent coverage.

April 07, 2017

This product sells like crazy at my work so I decided to give it a go - let me tell you I was not disappointed! This is wonderful for days where I don't want to wear full coverage foundation and still want to cover my imperfections. Sometimes if I'm going out in the evening or have an event, I'll apply this over a full coverage foundation. My skin looks absolutely flawless without looking cakey or dried out. Wonderful product whether you're looking for natural coverage or you want to boost your full coverage routine.

April 05, 2017

I absolutely love the Pur Minerals Pressed Mineral Makeup 4-in-1. I have been using it now for 2 years and it never fails to compliment my look. I don't like the feel of heavy foundation and this pressed powder is light and does the job to cover imperfections and create an overall natural look. I wouldn't want to use anything else.

February 28, 2017

I gave been using Pur Minerals pressed Mineral makeup 4-1 for a few years now. I won't use any other pressed powder. It is natural looking and covers my imperfections perfectly. It's a bit pricey but worth it.it has no scent and made of natural ingredients. My favorite.