Pure Ice Nail Polish Reviews
#26 in Nail Polish

January 17, 2018

Nice color but no staying power.

I bought pure ice nailpolish in golden color at walmart for 1.99$. Its cheap, color is very nice but staying power is not good. It might work better if we use a goid quality topcoat.

2.3/5

January 14, 2018

Not worth the money

I only have one shade of this line, so maybe others are different. I bought the metallic hot pink shade that shows up on this listing. I may try a creme colour in the future to see if they are the same.

This nail polish is super thin and requires multiple (4-5+) coats to get anything that is remotely opaque. It's a shame, because I like the actual colour of the polish. I've found that I will sometimes wear it with a coat of white polish underneath, so that I get the right opacity in fewer coats - but even then I need one coat of white and 2-3 coats of the pink.

It's been relegated to my "rarely used and should be thrown out" bin of nail polish. If it was a more pigmented product, it would be a favourite out of my 100+ bottles of polish.

July 26, 2017

All time favorite nail polish

I picked up one of these about a year ago and ever since then ive been hooked they are so so cheap and come in lots of diffrent shades.They stay on forever and are super glossy.They are a great gift if you bunch some colors together with a topcoat and i love these for stocking stuffers too.

June 25, 2017

Great nail polish

This is a great nail polish and at such a low price. I have lots of different colours from pure ice and I love it. They have lots of pretty colours and it's good quality.

May 24, 2017

I absolutely love Pure Ice Nail Polish. It's only $1.97 at Walmart and I find that it lasts a lot longer than some of the more expensive brands. There are tons of colors to choose from. It's definitely one of my favorites.

April 07, 2017

i really love the large variety of colors and top coat finishes. some colors seem to last longer then other glitter vs no glitter. It could be a little more durable and not chip or peel so easy. But it is great to use dries fast and looks great while on

March 15, 2017

It feels like a gel, i love it. It doesnt chip like other nail polishes ive used and is easy on the wallet. Nice colors, ive bought the pink and the "he rocks my world" grey. I love them!

January 10, 2017

I bought this nail polish initially because it was so cheap, about 3$ a bottle, I wasn't sure how it would turn out but I figured I would try it because it was so cheap. I found that this nail polish was great! It does chip after a day or so, but that is no different than the 12$ bottles I have purchased in the past. I have bought a whole bunch of their colours and love them all. My only wish is that they come out with more pastel colours.

January 09, 2017

I am in love with this nail polish - It is usually the one I buy - can't go wrong for $1.97 for nail polish or $2.97 for the "Shine" version of this nail polish. It goes on great and drys quickly.

September 26, 2016

I love these nail polishes. They are so inexpensive and they come in a variety of really cool shades. The nail polish lasts long too. I like that they have a lot of sparkly ones too cause I love sparkly nails. They are about 1.99 at walmart and I think they should be selling them more because they are good quality.