Pure Ice Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 1564 in Nail Polish

June 25, 2017

Great nail polish

This is a great nail polish and at such a low price. I have lots of different colours from pure ice and I love it. They have lots of pretty colours and it's good quality.

May 24, 2017

I absolutely love Pure Ice Nail Polish. It's only $1.97 at Walmart and I find that it lasts a lot longer than some of the more expensive brands. There are tons of colors to choose from. It's definitely one of my favorites.

April 07, 2017

i really love the large variety of colors and top coat finishes. some colors seem to last longer then other glitter vs no glitter. It could be a little more durable and not chip or peel so easy. But it is great to use dries fast and looks great while on

March 15, 2017

It feels like a gel, i love it. It doesnt chip like other nail polishes ive used and is easy on the wallet. Nice colors, ive bought the pink and the "he rocks my world" grey. I love them!

January 10, 2017

I bought this nail polish initially because it was so cheap, about 3$ a bottle, I wasn't sure how it would turn out but I figured I would try it because it was so cheap. I found that this nail polish was great! It does chip after a day or so, but that is no different than the 12$ bottles I have purchased in the past. I have bought a whole bunch of their colours and love them all. My only wish is that they come out with more pastel colours.

January 09, 2017

I am in love with this nail polish - It is usually the one I buy - can't go wrong for $1.97 for nail polish or $2.97 for the "Shine" version of this nail polish. It goes on great and drys quickly.

September 26, 2016

I love these nail polishes. They are so inexpensive and they come in a variety of really cool shades. The nail polish lasts long too. I like that they have a lot of sparkly ones too cause I love sparkly nails. They are about 1.99 at walmart and I think they should be selling them more because they are good quality.

September 02, 2016

For the price this is the most worth your money i thinks its just like the rest of the nail polishes just more then half the price ypu only need one coat on your nails it also last a while before chipping.

August 16, 2016

I love this nail polish! I bought an eight pack for ten dollars. The price was great and the quality is excellent. This is the only nail polish I've found that doesn't chip, I put it on my toes weeks ago and there isn't a single chip yet. The colour is also very beautiful and bright. I highly recommend this product.

April 21, 2016

ca fait longtemps que jai pas trouver un vernis a ongle qui couvre aussi bien aussi peu cher!!!! ceux avec des brillant...sont vraiment brillant et pas besoin de 25 couches pour les appercevoir, c'est tellement un bon produit abordable que jai mantenant une multitude de couleur!!