Pure Leaf™ Lemon Real Brewed Tea Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 628 in Tea

Fresh brewed, Pure Leaf™ Tea is made from the finest ingredients available. This all natural tea begins with the freshest tea leaves picked at their peak. The leaves are then hand-selected by our Master Tea Blenders for their distinctive and smooth flavour.

May 21, 2017

Iced Tea is probably my top go to drink other than water as I try to avoid pop and other sugary, wasted calorie drinks. The Pure Leaf line of iced teas is in my opinion one of the best and most natural available. The lemon flavour is a personal favourite.

This iced tea actually tastes like tea; it doesn't have that sugary, over-sweetened flavour that many iced teas have. When they call themselves real brewed tea, they mean it and as I said, you can tell. The touch of lemon is perfect, so refreshing and really just elevates my enjoyment of this drink.

I should clarify that I am reviewing the UNSWEETENED version of this lemon tea, which is literally just a lemon brewed tea, chilled (and zero calories). If you do prefer a sweeter tea, the sweetened version is much closer to the usual iced tea that other companies make (but still has that real tea flavour). It does have nearly 200 calories though and sugar is the second ingredient. It may not be a better choice than pop from a health perspective.

I will say I have found it a little harder to find the unsweetened versions (there's lemon, green and black tea available without added sugar) but t's worth the effort to find them.

May 16, 2017

I love iced tea, this is a nice change from soda pop, especially on a hot day. Nothing better than a glass of ice cold iced tea. There is always a large bottle of this stuff in my fridge waiting to be consumed.

May 07, 2017

J adore boire du the glace. Jen ai essaye plusieurs marques mais le the Pure Leaf est le meilleur. Il y a plusieurs saveurs mais celui que je prefere est l original celui au citron. Il n est pas trop sucre et le gout du the est present. On goute bien la saveur du citron. Il n est pas trop calorique environ 80 calorie par 250ml.

May 01, 2017

Omg! This stuff is so so so good! Like I'm an iced tea addict! Lol.. I try all kinds but this is one of my favourites especially. Highly recommend this product and all of their teas

March 20, 2017

Hands down the BEST iced tea I have ever had. I'm not even a big iced tea fan & this is one of my favorite beverages. I've never tried any of the other flavours because I love the lemon so much that I wouldn't want to possibly be disappointed. I always purchase this when it's on sale because I feel the price could be less.

January 31, 2017

I have always liked the taste of Lemon tea. When I bought this particular beverage it had a nice subtle taste too it. It wasn't strong or very sweet at all. I don't like too sweet of teas and this was just perfect for my tastebuds. You can buy a bottle for approx $4 at Walmart or local gas stations. Only complaint is I wish it was abit cheaper for a bottle then I would buy more.

January 13, 2017

Le gout est vrm délicieux et il est facile de le préparé. L'odeur est tout simplement délicieuse. Je vais certainement acheté ce produit dans le future, Je recommande ce thé.

January 12, 2017

I love to purchase this iced tea from time to time as a treat. The small. individual sized bottle goes for about $3 at Shoppers which is ridiculous. I hold out and buy the big family sized bottle for $4-$5 from No Frills. I love the lemon iced tea, as it is very natural tasting (quite obviously real tea, nothing like the cheap powdered stuff!) and the lemon flavoring is natural and just the right amount. This product is lightly sweetened and extremely refreshing. If you like REAL iced tea, give this stuff a try. If you're into the "artificial" stuff - you probably won't like this!

January 06, 2017

Love this tea! I buy the big bottle in metro when it's on sale for $3 and drink it through out the whole day!! Love the lemon flavour, it's so good!!!

January 06, 2017

Love this ice tea. Super yummy and not too sweet. I buy them about 10 at a time and keep them in hand.
    Pure leaf often puts coupons out too which is a bonus.

Nintendo Classic

OtterBox Cases

Tfal Actifry

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Fidget Spinners