Pure Leaf™ Raspberry Real Brewed Tea Reviews
#53 in Tea

Fresh brewed, Pure Leaf™ Tea is made from the finest ingredients available. This all natural tea begins with the freshest tea leaves picked at their peak. The leaves are then hand-selected by our Master Tea Blenders for their distinctive and smooth flavour.

January 15, 2018

LOVE this drink!

I love the entire series of the Pure Leaf bottled brewed teas.. the raspberry one has got to be my favorite. It is a perfectly refreshing thirst quencher and so delicious, without being overly sweet. I usually take my drinks with little to no sugar..and this was perfect.

January 06, 2018

Refreshing Beverage All Year Long

I filled my fridge with these when they were on sale and I am very pleased with this product. There is a faint raspberry flavour and it is not overly sweet. It is a refreshing change that my whole family loves.

October 31, 2017

would buy again

I tasted at one of the grocery stores. I have bought it ever since. Very refreshing taste and not too sweet. Available in grocery stores, gas stations and vending machines.

May 01, 2017

I absolutely love this drink! Many ice teas leave a funny after taste in my mouth but this one does not. The taste of raspberry does not taste artificial at all and is very refreshing! Great to drink warm or cold.

February 28, 2017

Le meilleur thé glacé ever! J'en boirais à tout les jours! Il est juste assez sucré avec un goût de framboise qui le rend merveilleusement bon! J'écris cette review et ça me donne vraiment envie d'en boire un maintenant !

February 02, 2017

i drink one of these everyday for my break at work! it tastes great! i love tea and this is a great tea to drink warm or cold. Most drinks i cannot drink fast, but i can with this one. it does not give a gross after taste at all.

December 30, 2016

I tried pure leaf raspberry iced tea after a friend had told me about it. I found the flavour was very pleasant and refreshing and thought that it was reasonably priced.

November 30, 2016

Pure Leaf™ Raspberry Real Brewed Tea is my hubby's favourite for his packed lunch. He loves the fruit flavour and usually doesn't drink flavoured beverages, but says this tastes very natural and not too sweet. I buy them on sale and although they are a treat, they are affordable if you get a six pack. I like the low sugar count and the good brand.

November 30, 2016

Great year round drink. Easily can drink room temperature or chilled. Not too sweet like most iced teas. More natural. The raspberry flavour adds an extra kick

October 12, 2016

FAVE ICED TEA! Tastes so natural and is not sweet @ all. I am constantly buying this tea I love it so much I crave it :) even buy the unsweetened one!