Pure & Natural Crystal Deodorant Stone Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #401 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 30, 2017

Il faut persister quelques semaines pour avoir le résultat recherché. 30 secondes de rotations par region et le tour est joué! Plus de cerne ni d'odeur! En santé et en plus Je préserve mes vetements! Il y en a pour des mois ❤

2.8/5

February 21, 2017

I wanted to try this product because of the health reasons with other deodorants and this is natural. It was double the price of my regular deodorant sticks but I felt if it was better for my body then that part didn't matter.. the product is average. You have to wet the stone to rub it on and it goes fast when you have to do that 3 or 4 times to get enough product on your skin. Also I didn't find that it lasted all day which is why I wont be buying it again. Unfortunate because I haven't found many products like this out there.

August 13, 2013

I found this at a health food store. It is hypoallergenic, unscented, non-staining and says it lasts 24 hours. It is a natural crystal that you run under water, apply to your underarms and let dry a few seconds. When I started using this it was in the winter months and I found that it worked very well. I loved it because it didn't stain my clothes like other anti-perspient/deodorants do and no icky build up. When I got into the summer months and started playing more sports in the heat I found that it didn't do as good of a job keeping me smelling fresh. I went back to regular deodorants. I do plan to go back to it and give it another try though. It is more expensive than regular deodorants, but lasts a very long time. I think one crystal could last a year.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic