• Pure+simple Deep Moisture Body Lotion
Good

Pure+simple Deep Moisture Body Lotion Reviews

1 review
Ranked #659 out of 1572 in Body Lotions & Creams

A medium-weight body lotion that soothes dehydrated and dry skin.

Is your skin feeling rough from the dry environment? We hear you! That's why we formulated this non-greasy medium-weight body lotion to help nourish the skin and protect it all year round.

•    Organic Sheabutter nourishes the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
    •    A blend of Coconut-derived fatty acids moisturize the skin and protect it from the dry environment.
    •    A mixture of Lemongrass, Citrus, and Bitter Orange essential oils give this buttery lotion a fresh scent.
    •    100% Vegan.

Pure + simple Tip:
    •    Pair this lotion with a nourishing body oil for ultimate skin hydration.

* Product description via pureandsimple.ca

January 17, 2015

Love everything about this body lotion. 100% natural, delicate spa-like scent and deeply moisturizing. I have the driest skin of anyone I know (besides my mom). Every winter I get dry flaky legs like you wouldn't believe. I've been using this every day since I got it as part of one of Pure + Simple's skincare packages and my legs look just as hydrated as they do in the summer. It's definitely an investment over a drugstore body lotion but your skin is your largest organ so it is worth paying a bit extra.

I also like putting this on before bed as the scent is relaxing. I got this for free but I plan to replenish it when it runs out.

Natural health