Purina Beggin Strips

Purina Beggin Strips Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 1096 in Misc

May 11, 2017

I get these for my dogs all the time and they seem to love them , I also find them cheap .. Other ones I buy my dogs don't like at all and they are big brand name treats that are supposed to be healthy , my dogs prefer these and they eat them before they dry out

2.7/5

April 06, 2017

My dog loves these, unfortunately I don't purchase them regularly because they are HORRIBLE for your pet! Full of crap if you read the ingredients! full of artificial additives

April 05, 2017

Mes chiens en sont complètement foux !!! :)
    Excellent produit et très abordable contrairement aux autre marques . Je recommande fortement pour vos amours a 4 pattes :)

March 10, 2017

from a tiny chiwawa to a huge sharpei, my dogs go nuts. Super affordable. Never lasts long in my house! You know even mycats come running to steal a small bite!

January 22, 2017

My dog was obsessed with Beggin' Strips. He got them for all the holidays and would loose his mind when I opened a pack. They didn't bother his stomach or make him sick either.

July 23, 2016

My dog loves these! They are his favourite treat. They smell like real bacon and look the part too, so I'm assuming they taste pretty meaty since he goes nuts for them!

February 17, 2016

My dog aboslutely LOVES these, I have to admit they are one of the best smelling dog treats I have come across. I like to bring them in my pocket when I take my dog for walks that way he will always listen to me because he knows he will get a Beggin Strip out of it.

February 17, 2016

My pure bred Australian Shepard has a very particular taste, so when my hubby brought these home i laughed at the thought thinking she'd turn up her nose, now she eats these as well as milk bones and nothing else! Couldn't believe it!

November 20, 2015

Well my neighbors dog knows when I'm coming for a visit, he can't wait to get busy with "Beggin Strips". A classic reliable dog treat!

November 20, 2015

my dog sure loves her bacon ! it's a nice and soft threat for her ( actually does smell like bacon) and also they are usually always on sale for very cheap . I just find the smell very strong when I open the bag .

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge