Purina Beggin Strips Reviews
#175 in Misc

September 18, 2017

Purina beggin for more, definitely buy this

We discover this when we re shopping so we bought and tried it, and we have been buying this for over 7 years. The flavor of bacon and cheese really made us bought this, at the house everytime we cooked bacon we always give a little piece to her so now that we discover this, the sounds of opening the bag my dog gets crazy and we simply give about a small piece or 1/4 inch to her before we leave to work and when we come homes and of course my son will give her in between times. Well this is part of our shopping always..we give the best treat to our sasha.we are a Purina family, we trusted the best to give to our love furry baby.

May 11, 2017

I get these for my dogs all the time and they seem to love them , I also find them cheap .. Other ones I buy my dogs don't like at all and they are big brand name treats that are supposed to be healthy , my dogs prefer these and they eat them before they dry out

2.7/5

April 06, 2017

My dog loves these, unfortunately I don't purchase them regularly because they are HORRIBLE for your pet! Full of crap if you read the ingredients! full of artificial additives

April 05, 2017

Mes chiens en sont complètement foux !!! :)
    Excellent produit et très abordable contrairement aux autre marques . Je recommande fortement pour vos amours a 4 pattes :)

March 10, 2017

from a tiny chiwawa to a huge sharpei, my dogs go nuts. Super affordable. Never lasts long in my house! You know even mycats come running to steal a small bite!

January 22, 2017

My dog was obsessed with Beggin' Strips. He got them for all the holidays and would loose his mind when I opened a pack. They didn't bother his stomach or make him sick either.

July 23, 2016

My dog loves these! They are his favourite treat. They smell like real bacon and look the part too, so I'm assuming they taste pretty meaty since he goes nuts for them!

February 17, 2016

My dog aboslutely LOVES these, I have to admit they are one of the best smelling dog treats I have come across. I like to bring them in my pocket when I take my dog for walks that way he will always listen to me because he knows he will get a Beggin Strip out of it.

February 17, 2016

My pure bred Australian Shepard has a very particular taste, so when my hubby brought these home i laughed at the thought thinking she'd turn up her nose, now she eats these as well as milk bones and nothing else! Couldn't believe it!

November 20, 2015

Well my neighbors dog knows when I'm coming for a visit, he can't wait to get busy with "Beggin Strips". A classic reliable dog treat!