1 review
PYT Hair Straightener - Styling Tool Reviews

Amazing - 0

September 16, 2016

I actually bought this straightener at a mall kiosk over 5 years ago after my Salon-bought one went to the big beauty graveyard in the sky.

The kiosk was having some sort of a sale and I believe I paid just under $100 for it - 5 years later our relationship is still going strong! Disclaimer - I am not someone who uses this product every day, but usually on the weekends or when going out.

I have super long hair that is on the thick and slightly coarse side and this is one of the only straighteners that doesn't take me an hour to use. I simply put my hair in little sections and away I go. This product is actually great not just for straightening but also for adding a little wave or curl to your hair - just wrap around wand instead of pulling straight down.

I will be happy to keep using this product and likely purchase another one if/when it's done