Q-tips Cotton Swabs Reviews
#1 in Toiletries

With the most soft cotton at the tip* than any other swab, Q-tips® cotton swabs are perfect for arts & crafts, manicures, makeup application, cleaning and more!

For more info, visit Q-tips.

October 22, 2019

Does the job

Great for the price and the quantity. It does what it is supposed to do! Great for eyeliner mistakes.
    Wish it was more sustainable/environmentally friendly somehow.

October 09, 2019

These are useful for so many things.

I always have these on hand usually for makeup. They are great for dabbing on glue or paint for crafts. Sometimes I use them for cleaning small awkward places too.

September 06, 2019

Our favorite

We have used different brands but always came back to these. The quality is the best and I now only buy this brand . I would definitely recommend them.

July 05, 2019

I know I’m not supposed to..

I know we are told not to put things in our ears, but after trying generics these are still the best! They are soft and gentle and as long as used properly I think they’re great!

March 26, 2019

The only one I buy!

I have bought and tried many different kinds but this is the best one in my book. The cotton is just right. Not rough. Nice and gentle/soft! The stick does not bend or break in half...and the cotton does not fall off the ends. Well worth it.

March 26, 2019

a need in everyones life

i love these for touching up my make up if i need too, i use them to put tea tree oil on mu acne and clean my ears as well, i would totally recommend to anyone because they are good to have around and can be composted

March 22, 2019

Bien

C'est un classique. Je n'utilise que cette marque, car ce sont les plus efficaces et de meilleure qualité. J'en utilise fréquemment pour me démaquiller (très utile pour sous les yeux) ou pour désinfecter une plaie. C'est un essentiel chez moi!

March 22, 2019

The best so far

I haven’t found a q tip that measures up to this brand . I refuse to buy no name because there isn’t enough cotton on the ends. I wish Q tip brand had slightly thicker cotton but it’s still the king of ear cleaning .

March 20, 2019

Recommend

High quality q-tips! Work great for so many different things! Such as, beauty, automatics, arts and crafts! These are actually pretty versatile! Did you know that in a pinch or emergency they can help save you!

March 15, 2019

Great product!

Q- tips cotton swabs are amazing and work great. We buy them in bulk at Costco, because they are used everyday at my house from makeup to cleaning. I’ll continue to repurchase.