Quaker Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Reviews
#116 in Granola Bars

Quaker Chewy Dipps are covered in a chocolaty shell, combining the Quaker granola you know and love with scrumptious chocolate. It’s a delicious treat you will be excited to enjoy.

October 13, 2017

Absolutely love this product!

These are my son's absolute favor granola bar, and I can understand why! They are great tasting and make an excellent snack! Also, they don't break the bank. All these things are reasons why I buy these granola bars over and over again!

Good stuff

I have always enjoyed these as a kid in my school lunches. Creamy rich smooth peanut butter ontop of the granola wrapped in chocolate is my favourite flavor. Such a nutritious, great size for little ones and efficient lunch snack. Decent amount of 2 for 5bucks for a box on sale at most retail stores.

Really great product

I really enjoyed this product, the kids loved it and its nutritional and perfect for the school lunches! I would recommend this product for anyone with kids who are going to school

September 06, 2017

This one is a family lunch box favourite

#FamilyRated I keep these bars on hand because they are a great quick, convenient snack. My whole family loves them including my Husband. They have whole grains which makes me very happy. The taste is great and they will hold you till the next meal. We love these and would recommend them. #FamilyRated #ChickAdvisor

2.3/5

May 16, 2017

I definitely did not purchase this product because of its nutritional value since it is not a very healthy snack. i mainly purchased this product to treat myself, in terms of taste it is delicious. It's also a decent price and not too expensive.

April 17, 2017

I find these very good and often use them as a substitute for a chocolate bar. I have tried many flavours and like them all. I would consider buying these again and they come on sale often.

April 04, 2017

The variety of flavors to choose from is really great. Everyone likes a different kind in my house so we buy at least 4 boxes a week. Peanut free allows for school lunches. Great as an on the go snack as well. Keep the new flavors coming. We love them all!

September 17, 2016

These are great snacks for kids for school lunches, they almost think it's a Chocolate bar because they taste so good, what they don't realize is that it's good for them too. I buy these for myself as snacks and for both my boys. They are delicious

March 12, 2016

Love Quaker granola bars. So yummy and delicious. Thed chocolate is a bonus! It's hard to just eat one. I send them as a snack for my daughter. It's a great smack on the go.

March 02, 2016

These are amazing and so much less calories than a chocolate bar when your body is crazing a chocolate fix. I will definitely buy again and recommend them to anyone wanting to buy