Quaker Chewy Dipps Granola Bars

Quaker Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 280 in Granola Bars

Quaker Chewy Dipps are covered in a chocolaty shell, combining the Quaker granola you know and love with scrumptious chocolate. It’s a delicious treat you will be excited to enjoy.

May 16, 2017

I definitely did not purchase this product because of its nutritional value since it is not a very healthy snack. i mainly purchased this product to treat myself, in terms of taste it is delicious. It's also a decent price and not too expensive.

April 17, 2017

I find these very good and often use them as a substitute for a chocolate bar. I have tried many flavours and like them all. I would consider buying these again and they come on sale often.

April 04, 2017

The variety of flavors to choose from is really great. Everyone likes a different kind in my house so we buy at least 4 boxes a week. Peanut free allows for school lunches. Great as an on the go snack as well. Keep the new flavors coming. We love them all!

September 17, 2016

These are great snacks for kids for school lunches, they almost think it's a Chocolate bar because they taste so good, what they don't realize is that it's good for them too. I buy these for myself as snacks and for both my boys. They are delicious

March 12, 2016

Love Quaker granola bars. So yummy and delicious. Thed chocolate is a bonus! It's hard to just eat one. I send them as a snack for my daughter. It's a great smack on the go.

March 02, 2016

These are amazing and so much less calories than a chocolate bar when your body is crazing a chocolate fix. I will definitely buy again and recommend them to anyone wanting to buy

January 09, 2016

I love this one. Very good and handy to carry in a purse when on the go!

August 30, 2015

Great value and super taste. Chocolate is delicious and something the entire family can enjoy

August 29, 2015

These bars are so good. Love the chocolate outside

August 29, 2015

I really like these granola bars. They are soft and come in so many flavours. They also come in peanut free so I can use them for lunches.

Trump