Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavour Variety Assortment Reviews

Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats. Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals.

June 28, 2017

Doesn't fill me up

Although I love the convenience, this oatmeal just doesn't fill me up like homemade oatmeal does. I find I'm starving two hours after breakfast. This oatmeal is also loaded with sugar, making it not a healthy breakfast option. I'll stick to homemade!

June 18, 2017

Easy breakfast

I've been purchasing these oatmeals for years and love the convinience of these especially in mornings when I'm in a rush. Sometimes it's hard to guage how much liquid to put in but when it's done right it tastes delicious, especially the maple and brown sugar. One package usually isn't filling enough for me but there are plenty in the box so it's not an issue. Will buy again.

June 18, 2017

Quaker is my favourite oatmeal!

I love Quaker oatmeal! All of the flavors are amazing. My favourite flavors are peaches and cream and the one with raisins is very good also. I have tried many different brands of oatmeal and nothing compares to Quaker. I will be repurchasing and I recommend you try it out if you haven't yet.

2.8/5

June 16, 2017

Get what you get for "Instant"

I am not a fan of instant oatmeals and they're usually mushy and has a lot of extra and artificial flavouring. It's great for a quick fix though but do yourself and your health a favour and go for the real stovetop oatmeal.

June 12, 2017

This is a staple in my pantry. My hubby and I eat this on a regular basis and it helps with keeping us regular! We also love it as a snack, much better for us than potato chips and other junk food. I love that there are so many varieties of flavors to choose from. It's a warm you up, fill you up breakfast or snack food! Quick and easy when you are in a hurry.

June 10, 2017

This is a breakfast classic and I love my oats in the morning. It's easy to make and healthy. You can add slots fruits and make it very delicious. Some times I take this to work and add hot water and I have instant breakfast.

June 07, 2017

Quaker Instant Oatmeal, My children love this oatmeal. They love almost very flavor and it is really good for them. They have so many flavors that they don't seem to get sick of it very often. It's perfect for breakfast or a quick snack. I love how affordable it is and that my kids love it!

May 30, 2017

I love the brown sugar and maple and the apples and cinnamon for sure or the plain stuff with berries added. Love oatmeal and makes a quick healthy breakfast...... I deffinitely Recommend!!!

May 30, 2017

one of my favorite things to make for a really quick breakfast or snack. Each flavor is different but they are all so delicious. I do usally make a big batch of just "normal" oatmeal but I buy these for days where either Im the only one eating or I need something quick and easy.

May 27, 2017

My favourite breakfast cereal because its so tasty, filling, and an excellent variety. Easy to calculate out calories and to work out ingredients. Excellent when looking after your health and kids adore it. So quick and easy to prepare meaning there is no excuse for going out without breakfast. I also find that it is very cheap, what more can you ask for? It does not matter if you are not a meat eater this is a meal that suits all. I would never give this up as I said its cost effective and wholesome.