Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Apples and Cinnamon Reviews
#37 in Cereal

December 04, 2017

Delicious

Easy and convenient to use. Quick and easy meal in the morning for the while family. Nice how they are already portioned out. Delicious and sweet but not to sweet.

August 25, 2017

good but needs less sugar!

I like it, to me is comfort food. Perfect tiny pieces of apple, the right amount of cinnamon. I just wish they would cut the big amount of sugar. Otherwise it is good. And very affordable.

June 02, 2017

Love this stuff. Very yummy And nutritious.
    I've been eating this stuff since I was a kid...... Never used to be instant. I never tried this stuff until one as probably 8 or 9 but it tastes good

May 18, 2017

Love the apple and cinnamon flavor the best! Not too sweet, and the oatmeal is always nice and soft, easy to eat. Absorbs water perfectly. I usually buy the light sugar version or a gluten free option.

May 18, 2017

I love this oatmeal flavor! It is a really great breakfast idea and you can buy it at a descent price at local supermarkets. The apple and cinnamon flavor is not super strong but you can taste it. There are little apple pieces which add a great texture. If you love apples, you will love this oatmeal.

May 17, 2017

these are a great breakfast or snack selection to have in our house. the kids love them in the morning or just as a snack. the flavour is really good and well worth the price

May 17, 2017

This is one of my go-to oatmeal flavors. It has a mildly sweet apple and light cinnamon taste. You can find these for fairly cheap at Wal Mart, and they are definitely worth the price. My only suggestion is to watch how much water you put in with the oatmeal, as if you put in too much without measuring, you can really dilute the flavor.

May 16, 2017

Quaker instant oatmeal is a great meal in itself when you are in a hurry and want something nutritious, flavorful and filling. I really enjoy the apples and cinnamon flavor as it is quite delicious, even the aroma from it is relaxing and enjoyable.

May 16, 2017

My favourite breakfast is Oatmeal. It's quick and easy and filling. I love to make porridge of these too. It's in individual packs which makes it easy for someone on the go. I love Quaker brand products.

2.2/5

May 16, 2017

My problem with this and majority of instant oatmeals is tge sugar quantity in them. It is completely unacceptable to market something as being "healthy " but clearly is not.