Quaker Oatmeal to Go Bars Cinnamon Roll Flavor

Quaker Oatmeal to Go Bars Cinnamon Roll Flavor Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 295 in Granola Bars

2.7/5

May 23, 2017

I was disappointing by these bars. The idea of a cinnamon roll oatmeal bar sounds delicious but I found something was very good with the flavor. These bars did not provide a strong cinnamon roll flavor, I was only left with a strong cinnamon flavor. The texture of the bars is good and it keeps you full. I also did like the icing because it added a unique sweetness.

April 29, 2017

I really like granola bars in the morning. They are a quick way to sneak in a morning snack. Unfortunately this one wasn't for me. Not exactly sure what I didn't like about the taste.

2.3/5

January 31, 2017

The name alone drew me to these bars. Unfortunately I found they were much too sweet for my liking. It was more like eating a mouthful of sugar :( The idea of them is wonderful but I didn't find the execution well done.

September 30, 2016

These are more of a "cereal" bar not a granola bar.

They are Quaker, so you now you are buying a trusted brand.

They are indubidably excellent and fill you up. It is like a bowl of oatmeal in a bar. One bar contains 30% of you daily fiber intake. Oat fiber is said to reduce cholesterol as well.

If you like cinnamon, these are packed with lots of cinnamon flavor, they have a drizzle of white icing on the top and made with nice large oats.

Each bar is 160 calories 4 grams of fiber, 3 grams of protein, and 9 grams of sugar.

It is not the most nutritional food, but most granola and cereal bars aren't. They are for on the go, quick to eat, fill you up and convenient.