We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.3/5
12 reviews
Qualicat Scoopable Cat Litter Reviews
#13 in Cat Litter

    Reviews and Ratings

    92% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 16, 2017

    Nice

    I'm always buying this (At Costco) because it's one of the cheapest cat litter. It's doing well its job by covering bad smells and the cat is pretty fine with any litter so I got no problem.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 25, 2017

    This is the best cat liter out there in my opinion. It hides all the odor. It also doesnt get wet and stick to the side of the box. the wet spots come right out . well worth the money !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 26, 2017

    Buy this cat litter all the time. Good price and great value. Will continue to buy it. Lasts a lifetime no time we well. Highly recommend this litter

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 26, 2017

    I has a coupon for this item. The coupon value was worth up to $14.99 and the product came to nearly that price. I normally pay $8 for a box of cat litter more then three times the size. I didn't feel that this product was better or more effective then my current brand.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 23, 2017

    J'ai trouvé cette litière chez Costco et c'est la meilleure que j'ai essayé de toute ma vie (et même mes connaissances aussi!). Elle emprisonne les mauvaises odeurs longtemps, très peu poussiéreuse même si plusieurs marques indiques ceci. Elle est incomparable et n'est tellement pas cher ; 10$ taxes incluses pour 22.7kg !!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 18, 2017

    Vraiment le meilleur rapport qualité prix des litières. Elle fait très bien son travail. Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs années et je ne vois pas pourquoi je changerais.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 06, 2017

    Cette litière est parfaite pour son faible coût.
    Elle absorbe bien les odeurs et forme de grosses pièces facile à ramasser.
    Petit bémol, il y a beaucoup de poussière dans le sac et par le fait même dans la litière. Il faut être vigilant car on se ramasse facilement avec le plancher rempli de poudre blanche.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    February 05, 2017

    Cette litière est remplie de poussière bien que l'on affirme quelle est dépoussièrée à 99%. J'ai des planchers de bois franc et il est facilement possible d'y voir cette fine poussière blanche et je dois passer la balayeuse à tous les jours. Le prix a augmenté récemment mais la qualité de cette litière a considérablement changée. Costco en vend beaucoup et devrait aviser la compagnie de cette fâcheuse situation.

    Si vous aimez passer la balayeuse je vous conseille fortement cette litière.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 10, 2016

    This litter is very well priced and serves its purpose. Cat likes it. However I find it doesn't help with smell at all and it produces a lot of dust when I clean it which is bad for cats so I don't think I'll keep using this litter after I run out.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 14, 2016

    I have recently switched to this product because it is affordable and you get more in the box, I currently have 7 cats(2 are my sisters but I am currently watching them for her) so I use lots of litter. I haven't had any issues with odor yet which is great because I hate the smell of a litter box.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.