Quality Street Chocolates Reviews
#24 in Chocolate

Nestle Quality Street Premium Assorted Chocolates, Toffees & Caramels. Imported from England. Assorted individually wrapped chocolates consist of coconut eclair, chocolate toffee deluxe, chocolate hazelnut eclair, chocolate strawberry creme, chocolate orange creme, chocolate malt toffee, chocolate hazelnut in caramel, milk chocolate hazelnut, chocolate fudge, chocolate noisette, chocolate hazelnut crunch, chocolate toffee finger, chocolate caramel cup, toffee penny.

January 18, 2018

Such a treat!

This is a holiday classic! I cannot go the holidays without enjoying a tin of these. They have a variety of flavours, so there has ought to be a flavour that everyone is going to like. My personal favourite is the hazelnut one, but do like them all equally. They go for a little bit more of a price than comparable chocolates, but I think that they are totally worth it, especially when they go on sale!

January 17, 2018

Yummy but a bit pricey

I have always enjoyed Quality Street Chocolates. I do find that they are a bit on the expensive side. I do still treat myself to a tin or 2 over the holidays, can't help myself!! Only wish you could buy tins that don't have the strawberry and orange flavored ones in them!!!

January 16, 2018

Great seasonal product

We buy this every year, I always go for my 2 top favourites; the toffees and caramels. Love that they include a varitety of chocolate and toffee to choose from. Has a great taste and great as a gift

September 17, 2017

More like taffy

This box of chocolates always makes its appearance at holiday parties. I find for the selection, I only really like the orange wrapper and don't care for the other flavours. That being said, it's great for parties because there is something for everyone. However I would not buy this for my own household.

July 10, 2017

Great for the whole family

My dad buys this for our family all the time and it makes my mouth water every time I even see the container. I can not tell you how many times i have wrestled my sisters to get my favorite chocolate out of the container. At least even if my sister takes my favorite once there is still at least 5 more that I can eat any time.

This is a chocolate tin that contains at least 3 chocolates that someone loves. This also makes it a great gift.

June 21, 2017

Something For All Chocolate Lovers- Your Choice

These chocolates are decadent and rich. Each box comes with a variety of types to choose from, which makes it easy to ensure there is something for everyone to enjoy. It's a great idea that there are a variety of chocolate types in one tin. My absolutely favourites in the box are the coconut ones in the light blue wrapper; I could eat all of those by myself. These can be quite pricey, which is the only downfall.

June 21, 2017

Good variety of chocolate at a steep price

What I love about this chocolate box is that there is such a vaierty of chocolate so there is something for everyone. I personally love the orange chocolate, the coconut chocolate (blue wrapper I believe) and the chocolate hazelnut crunch. All the chocolates are high quality and delicious. The milk chocolate is rich and creamy. It melts in your mouth. This box can be quite expensive, which is the downfall.

May 30, 2017

I grew up with these in my house every Christmas, I would fight over the best ones with my dad ha ha. The flavors of the chocolates are the same since they came out, and they are so yummy. You have your fruit creamed filled ones and then the toffee ones. They are individually wrapped in different colors so you know the red ones or pink ones are the best easy to pick through haha.

May 18, 2017

I only buy these when they go on sale, but I do watch for the sales because they are delicious. There isn't one that I don't like and I can eat a whole tin myself in due time (supervision necessary lol). I wouldn't recommend paying full price, but they are worth a try.

3.2/5

May 18, 2017

My grandparents and aunties always had these chocolates on hand during the holidays. We are big fans of anything with chocolate and caramel and the variety tin meets everyone's favorite flavors.