Quest Protein Bar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Reviews
#35 in Protein Bars

August 30, 2016

Love this bar when I'm on the go or have a sweet tooth. Tastes great, I specifically love the smores, mint chocolate and chocolate chip cookie dough flavours. The Pumpkin Pie flavour they have in the fall is really delicious as well. A bit pricey but worth it if it's an occasional purchase.

March 02, 2016

Probably the most expensive protein bar you can purchase, but it's SO YUMMY. Some of the flavours are kind of chewy, but you can actually warm up/microwave a bar for 10 seconds and it tastes like a warm cookie. Best flavour is cookie dough.

October 05, 2015

Hmmm well I've tried a few different flavours now. So far liking the cookie dough and raspberry. Some are too 'proteiny' tasting for me but all in all a great protein bar with minimal net carbs compared to others

May 28, 2015

My favourite so far is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I crave it, it tastes so good! Highly recommend that flavour. So far the other have been mediocre, in my opinion.