quo 10 brush set Reviews
#259 in Brush Sets

January 16, 2018

Soft and supple

This brush set by Quo is truly the only one I have used in ages. The softness of the bristles is what sold me right away. I have very dry skin that is sensitive to most brushes but this set gives my skin no irritation.

January 12, 2018

Great brushes

I love this brush set. There's a brush for every makeup application and they are very soft. The bristles don't separate or shed and this is my go-to brush set. Highly recommend this!

0.5/5

September 28, 2017

Never buying again

I bought these brushes on impulse.( I should have known better) They are cheaper than most brushes which if you're in a pinch whatever, but just a waste of money. The hair comes out so easily when you're doing your makeup, you don't even have to be hard on them (just putting blush on you'll end up with black hairs on your face) I would not buy these again or recommend these to anyone. Cheap quality.

April 11, 2017

this product is great for beginners in eyes. Mine came with a case to carry them in. Very easy to keep clean. I also bought this product on sale. These products can be very expensive.

2.7/5

March 01, 2017

The brushes were pretty cheap compared to other brushes, so I purchased them. Some of the brushes can be really rough (like the crease blender) but the rest were good I guess. After a few uses the foundation brush starting collecting my liquid foundation in the bottom and made it very difficult to clean. Fast forward a few months, I notice a green spot at the base of the hairs, right above the ferrule, so I bent back the hairs to get a better look and they started falling out. I dry my brushes on their side and didn't expect the glue to dissolve as quickly as it did. You should probably save up for higher end brushes if you want more bang for your buck.

January 05, 2016

These Brushes are soft and feel Beautiful on my skin. They are quality without the huge price tag

June 10, 2015

Love this brush set and it's always on sale for good price! It was made by makeup
    Artist so u know the quality is good also! Very soft bristles

May 04, 2015

The price is a little expensive, but Quo normally is. If you use brushes a lot, this is a good set to use.

April 15, 2015

After having used sponges and my fingers in the past having a high quality brush to smooth the application of each make-up category is amazing and provides an amazing finished look.

March 30, 2015

I spent over 100.00 dollars on just Mac cosmetic brushes alone. What a mistake. Quo is just as good , and work a lot better, the brushes are soft, and the bristles stay in the brush. I would buy this kit for anyone !