3.6/5
QUO by ORLY Nail Polish Reviews
#1095 in Nail Polish

Quo Cosmetics is teaming up with ORLY to create 25 core colors. The assortment will be updated with new colors throughout the year and seasonal collections will be introduced each year. This nail polish will be available on October 2011 in Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix stores across Canada.

October 06, 2017

It's ok

I really like the colour I got, and I got it on sale which was a bonus as it is pretty expensive, however, it isn't one of my favs. I don't care for how skinny the brush is and the polish dried up a lot quicker than others. I would buy again if on sale, but wouldn't go out of my way for it.

August 31, 2017

Love it!

I think quo orly is the best nail polish out there. There are so many colors to choose from and I love the bright vibrant colors. The only down side is that it chips too easily. But I still buy this brand all the time.

March 16, 2017

I was given a 18 mini holiday set many years ago & still use them quite regularly. The polishes quality has lasted and the colours stand the test of time. I like the shimmery ones mainly as top coats.

1.8/5

April 22, 2016

I purchased Quo nail polish for the first time a month or so ago and it will be my last time. I LOVE the colour I bought (femme fatale - an awesome neon pink) and it has good coverage but it chips SO easily. I've bought much cheaper polishes and had them last for 1-2 weeks with no chips but this one chips within a day! (and I've tried it a few times now with the same results.) Very disappointing, I would have thought it was better quality for the price.

February 08, 2016

This is a pretty good nail polish in terms of not chipping readily . I recently puchased a color by the name of sugar rush which is a beautiful pink color and a bronzie type glitter polish (i think) by the name of on the list. I used the pink color as a base coat and then applied the glitter on top of that. I wanted to play around with a style and received alot of compliments. I like the fact that this nail polish doesn't streak when you apply it, a big pet peeve of mine! I personally find Quo nail polishes to be quite nicely pigmented and usually don't have to apply more than one coat. I also like the cap made of some type of silicon base to give you a good grip while you are applying the polish so it doesn't slip around like some nail polish brands do with a plain smooth plastic cap. The price is very affordable and sometimes they put them on sale which is nice extra little bonus.It does take a little longer to dry however but I feel the results are worth the wait.

3.2/5

June 12, 2015

The thing I like most about Quo nail polishes is their wide selection of colours and cute sets. Aside from that, I don't find them to be anything more than average. I like the way they apply but I find they chip in a day or so. I only buy them when they go on sale, not really worth full price in my opinion.

March 11, 2015

I find it to be little pricey unless on sale. I got mine for $2 on clearance in metallic silver color. I like it. Easy to apply, takes it time to dry but last awhile.

November 15, 2014

I won't purchase this at full price because it costs more than I want to pay but if it's on sale I will pick it up. In particular when they offer the boxes with many fun colours in the mini bottles. I will admit the colours are great and the polish goes on well, but I just have difficultly paying about $10 for nail polish which is why I wait for sales when the little bottles often work out to about $2 per bottle, in line with Essence and their little bottles.

November 05, 2014

This is my favourite nail polish ever! Once I bought 1 I just couldn't stop.

October 27, 2014

I bought the 2 from the Instant Artist line (one silver glitter, one gold glitter), since they had them on sale at Shoppers for 2 for $5. Love the silver glitter one! Looks great when you do the one sparkly nail trend. Also loved the gold one too.. definitely must haves if you like to switch up your nails often.

Also- in the Instant Artist line, the brushes are kinda funny.. they are long and skinny (I'm assuming so you can obviously do fancy, artistic things with the colours) but it is still fine to paint a whole nail. And it is great to do a sparkly french!!