Quo Eye Makeup Remover Pads Reviews
Ranked #45 in Eye Makeup Remover

August 16, 2017

I use them all the time

Either for nail polish remover or for makeup remover, these pads are the best. They are smooth, great for sensitive skin and they do not irritated the eyes when you remove makeup on it. They are affortable so it's a great plus for people with low budget. They last longer than a makeup wipes sinces they is more pads in the bag then wipes. You should try it.

February 17, 2017

The Quo Eye Makeup Remover Pads work quite well for getting rid of that stubborn eye makeup, alongside a makeup remover of course. I do like how soft they are. They do not feel abrasive against my skin. And they stay intact.

February 16, 2017

I have never used these to remove facial makeup but they are amazing for dabbing nail polish remover on and removing your nail polish. Works like a charm and so fast! I love these!

January 12, 2017

This was great! Didn't leave my face oily after cleaning the makeup. Came in a great package and I will be buying it again once this pack runs out on me

May 15, 2016

Quo makeup remover pads come in several sizes and either round or square. I have tried all of them and I love them. They are quality pads - they are not cheaply made and disintegrate while using and they stay intact without strands coming apart like low quality brands. They are quilted and thick which means you don't use as much as other brands for makeup removal. I love using these with milecellar water.