1.1/5

Good - 0
    1.0/5

October 28, 2017

Poor pigmentation and quality

I wanted an inexpensive drugstore brand contour pallet as newbie at contouring. No matter how much product used, it doesn't show up. Very little pigmentation. I tried it with a beauty blender dipping it into the product after scraping it. Slight improvement as really have to work it into skin and little result. I might try using the dark brown shade for eyebrows. Go with one of the NYX pallets instead for a drugstore brand and don't bother with this one.

1.2/5

June 05, 2015

this is a contour palette. I couldn't tell in store just by looking but when I got it home and swatched next to my other contour powders it was soooooo pink toned. Contours are grey, shadows are what we want to create. when have you seen a pink shadow ever? lol I then swatched it next to my bronzers and it was even pinker than those. This is going back asap. The packaging is pretty though. And i like the yellow toned matte "highlight" powder. Too bad companies dont get the memo that contours should be grey based. I will continue to use the Matte NYX grey brown eyeshadows as contour i guess!