RavPower Quick Charge 2.0

RavPower Quick Charge 2.0 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #57 out of 169 in Cell Phones

June 25, 2016

This charger is pretty sweet upon first glance. It is sleek and smooth in design – and the best part?? The plug folds up for easy storage and traveling!

The unit is light and not bulky in any way.

The plug is thick and sturdy, and the charging USB port also seems to also be of high quality. We have not had any issues with any of our cords (they have all plugged in) and the cords all recognize our devices, whether it is my Husband’s Samsung Galaxy, my Apple iPhone, or my iPod.

At no point has the charger felt hot, made our cables warm, or overheated our phones. This has been an issue with some other “brands” of chargers in the past (amongst other issues that the RavPower charger does not have). This makes me feel safe using them, even when we leave our devices unattended.

I really like that the charger has the technology to provide the most efficient charging voltage to our devices – whether it’s a quick top up or powerful charge from near empty, it performs efficiently and in record time.

It also provides a quick charge – essential for any Apple iPhone user! I’ve been able to charge my phone from 10% to 100% in just over an hour – which is pretty amazing! Although the Quick Charge technology is not compatible with my iPhone, I am still impressed with its normal charging speed.

I would definitely recommend this charger to anyone looking for an upgrade, replacement, or additional charger.

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo

Upcoming Campaigns

Jam

Lovelykendal added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser