Real Techniques Brushes Reviews
Ranked #6 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

May 25, 2017

I absolutely love these brushes. They are great quality at a great price. They blend makeup amazing with beautiful results. No shedding with these either.

April 14, 2017

I love these brushes! I bought them at winners and they are super good value. They are soft and synthetic, and I really like the way they make applying my makeup so easy. I really love them.

March 10, 2017

J'adore les pinceaux Real Techniques. Ils sont de très bonne qualité. Même après plusieurs nettoyage les poils sont encore en bon était et ne tombe pas.
    Ils sont très doux, applique très bien le maquillage. Et "prend" très bien aussi les poudres.
    J'en achèterai d'autre c'est certain.

March 03, 2017

Im in love with real techniques brushes! Theyre so durable, no little hairs fall out, and it is SO soft. It makes applying make-up so easy and blends fantastic! Highly recommend this product.

March 01, 2017

I was in search for some new brushes and picked up a large pack of these on black Friday when I was visiting the states. They were on sale so I thought I'd give them a try and I love them. It came with a huge variety of brushes. I like that they are colour coded too according to their use.

March 01, 2017

This is a recent find although it has been around for awhile. I love their brushes. I recently bought the travel set- which includes a crease brush, a eyeshadow blending brush, an angled one, a smudger and there are no regrets for about $17 at Marshall's. The way the brushes are soft yet very excellent at blending my eyeshadow and creating a smooth gradation is perfect! I love them!

February 27, 2017

I purchased a set of these brushes somewhat reluctantly. I had seen some makeup artists using them on social media and saw them at London Drugs so thought I would try them out. They are really great! A high quality product for a fraction of the cost. I had a different set from one of those home-based sellers and this is much better quality for way cheaper.

February 13, 2017

These brushes are amazing! For such a good value these brushes are very comparable to higher end brushes that I've used. They make putting on my make up easy. They last a long time and are very soft

August 29, 2016

These are the best affordable brushes! Every time they come out with a new design I have to purchase it. The bristles are dense but super soft and don't shed like crazy. The handles are also super comfortable to hold. These are a complete steal at their low prices and drug store availability. So impressed with the quality and price tag. My favourite brushes I can get my hands on.

August 16, 2016

I love all their brushes! They are all really practical and versatile. It is really good for their prices. One complaint is that they do not have a lot of variety.