Real Techniques Core Collection Reviews
#48 in Brush Sets

August 21, 2017

First bursh I bought

As I'm not a make up professional, I don't want to spend hundred on brushes that I can even do something great with it. I'm still learning how to perfect my make up. I I decided to by this real technique core collection. They are great brush for eyes and brows. They are soft and fully manageable. If you clean them well and take care of them, this product will last you long. Plus, for the pricey, is totally worth it. I recommand.

August 15, 2017

Real Techniques Core Collection

The Real Techniques Core Collection is a great little set! If you are just starting out with eye makeup or not looking to spend a fortune the Real Techniques Core Collection is great! I bought mine almost a year ago and use the brushes daily for my eyes and eyebrows. They are soft and work amazingly, I am super impressed with the quality and how long they are holding up. As long as you take good care of them and wash them when needed they should last you years.

April 14, 2017

These brushes are affordable and are perfect for apply product. The four brushes are a good starter set and come with a case to store them in which is perfect for travelling. The brushes are soft and do not shed bristles. I would definitely recommend this product.

February 27, 2017

I purchased this set one sale a few months ago and am so happy I did. It's a great set for someone just starting out with makeup brushes as it has everything you need in terms of the basics. It's also a great replacement set to anyone who needs to freshen up their collection - and a bonus is that the brushes are purple, my favourite colour :) The bristles are soft and my makeup always goes on nice and even without any clumps or streaks.

November 04, 2016

Les pinceau real technique en vaut la peine. Les poils sont vraiment doux et ne perde pas de poils. Super qualité prix ,je les recommande fortement pour votre trousse de maquillage.

November 04, 2016

Great starter kit for eye makeup brushes! You get everything you need in here: blending, crease, lid, liner, pencil brushes! Perfect for those who are looking to get into makeup and don't want to pay a lot for brushes. These are affordable and work great! Highly recommend this kit! I purchased mine at Walmart.

August 04, 2016

The quality of these brushes are amazing for their price. They're super affordable, the bristles on the brushes are super soft and are high quality. I also like that the brushes come with a traveling case/brush stand.

March 14, 2016

I never realized how much of a difference a brush can make toward the application of your makeup until I purchased these brushes! And I honestly have to say I have zero negatives about this brush! Works just as well as high end make-up brushes, cleans easily, soft on the skin, and is an absolute must! I plan on purchasing all of the brushes real technique has to offer.

February 11, 2016

I love every single one of the core collection brushes and I use them every single day. I find that they are so soft and gentle on my face. They are amazing at applying my makeup and so easy to blend with as well. The price is well worth the product. Would seriously recommend this product!

January 22, 2016

I use these brushes every day. They are so soft and apply my makeup flawlessly. They are also cruelty free, easy to clean and do not shed at all.