Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Reviews
#104 in Brush Sets

October 03, 2017

My go to brush

This is my go to everyday foundation brush! It cleans and applies really well! The only downfall and reason I don't give this full stars is because if u accidentally add to much foundation it almost doesn't blend properly! Great bang for the buck !

August 11, 2017

Great brush

This brush is meant to apply liquid and cream foundations, giving you a flawless complexion. You use it by buffing the product onto your skin in circular motions.

Since I’ve found great success in applying my foundation with sponges, I was a little worried I wouldn’t like this. When I first used this brush, I didn’t have time to use it on a day where I had time to sit down and do a full face of makeup. I was in a rush to go out but needed some foundation/concealer, so I grabbed this brush to quickly apply it. It did leave a flawless application, but I found it to be very light – which is most likely because of the buffing motion. I would definitely continue using this, but on days where I just need a light fix. I found I had to go over trouble areas (under eyes, over red spots/acne, etc) with a sponge for a bit more coverage.

July 10, 2017

LOVE this brush!

I have been using this brush for about 3 years, for everything I put on my face and I have loved it. I don't get shedding and I like the handle on it. I don't know what else to say except this is a winner for me and I will be buying another one soon. I haven't tried their other brushes yet but I get great use of this one overall. Highly recommended!

May 15, 2017

love this brush, i use it with my mac foundation and it blends so well its really soft and feels great in the skin.. I used to use different types of brushes before but since i went to mac and they did my make up with a similar brush from mac, i fall in love with it... but i did not want to spend that much money, so i start looking for a cheaper version and found this expert face brush and being loving it since then...

January 06, 2017

I have several foundation brushes but this is one of my favorites. It buffs in beautifully and skin looks airbrushed. Skin looks perfect. I use cream and liquid foundations and this works equally well with both formulations. This is a must have!

December 16, 2016

This brush is great. I use it every single day to apply my makeup. I don't know how I survived without it before. i love real Techniques brushes in general

November 28, 2016

One of my favourite face brushes for liquid foundation. It saves a lot of product compared to a sponge and still gives a nice finish. With this brush, I can use less product and achieve a higher coverage. The only problem is that it feels just a bit prickly if I stipple with it.

September 30, 2016

This was my first Real Techniques brush and I'm not disappointed. I use this with liquid foundation and I love it. It has synthetic bristles that wash beautifully and don't shed! It features a wide rubber base which makes it easy to stand on counters. It feels nice in the hand when applying makeup and its easy to use. I recommend this brush for beginners and anyone else who wants a durable quality brush at a low price.

September 28, 2016

Its so soft! I use this to blend my foundation and it leaves no streak at all. However, I do go over with my BB and then the results are even more flawless. I ABSOLUTELY love how this is so multifunctional i.e. I have used it for cream contouring, and blush as well.

Def. no regret at all!

August 24, 2016

Fantastic for applying any and almost makeup to your face, but I prefer it for foundation. The bristles are soft and feel nice against skin, it doesn't soak up too much product or waste it and it applies foundation evenly, leaving an airbrushed finish look on your skin once you're finished with your makeup application. The best part is these are easy to find and very affordable!