• Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 543 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

July 10, 2017

LOVE this brush!

I have been using this brush for about 3 years, for everything I put on my face and I have loved it. I don't get shedding and I like the handle on it. I don't know what else to say except this is a winner for me and I will be buying another one soon. I haven't tried their other brushes yet but I get great use of this one overall. Highly recommended!

May 15, 2017

love this brush, i use it with my mac foundation and it blends so well its really soft and feels great in the skin.. I used to use different types of brushes before but since i went to mac and they did my make up with a similar brush from mac, i fall in love with it... but i did not want to spend that much money, so i start looking for a cheaper version and found this expert face brush and being loving it since then...

January 06, 2017

I have several foundation brushes but this is one of my favorites. It buffs in beautifully and skin looks airbrushed. Skin looks perfect. I use cream and liquid foundations and this works equally well with both formulations. This is a must have!

December 16, 2016

This brush is great. I use it every single day to apply my makeup. I don't know how I survived without it before. i love real Techniques brushes in general

November 28, 2016

One of my favourite face brushes for liquid foundation. It saves a lot of product compared to a sponge and still gives a nice finish. With this brush, I can use less product and achieve a higher coverage. The only problem is that it feels just a bit prickly if I stipple with it.

September 30, 2016

This was my first Real Techniques brush and I'm not disappointed. I use this with liquid foundation and I love it. It has synthetic bristles that wash beautifully and don't shed! It features a wide rubber base which makes it easy to stand on counters. It feels nice in the hand when applying makeup and its easy to use. I recommend this brush for beginners and anyone else who wants a durable quality brush at a low price.

September 28, 2016

Its so soft! I use this to blend my foundation and it leaves no streak at all. However, I do go over with my BB and then the results are even more flawless. I ABSOLUTELY love how this is so multifunctional i.e. I have used it for cream contouring, and blush as well.

Def. no regret at all!

August 24, 2016

Fantastic for applying any and almost makeup to your face, but I prefer it for foundation. The bristles are soft and feel nice against skin, it doesn't soak up too much product or waste it and it applies foundation evenly, leaving an airbrushed finish look on your skin once you're finished with your makeup application. The best part is these are easy to find and very affordable!

August 24, 2016

I don't typically wear liquid foundation, but I thought I'd add this brush to my collection to see what it could do with other products. It works really well with tinted moisturizers, and it even works pretty well with the liquid concealers I use. It's incredibly soft and it washes easily. I notice just the odd hair shedding here and there on my face, but it's really not bad at all, especially considering I paid less than $10 for it.

August 14, 2016

I started using this brush a year ago and wow!! the difference I saw in my foundation application is amazing!

I used to apply foundation with my fingers and my face always looked either caky or I had to much foundation and I was never able to get that natural flawless look. This brush has helped me achieve that!

I initially thought that I would have to be a pro to use a makeup brush but this tool is so easy to use and the results are amazing. I would recommend it for anyone who wears liquid foundation.

The price is also very affordable. You can get if for less than $12 at Rexall or online from different online retailers.