Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Reviews

April 16, 2019

I love this sponge!

I used to use a Beauty Blender but they have to be replaced frequently, so it became quite expensive. I decided to give this sponge a try one day, just to see if it could perhaps be a dupe for the Beauty Blender. Spoiler: it is. It feels quite dense when it's dry but when you wet it, it becomes at least 2x bigger and super soft. Blends makeup beautifully, and leaves a very natural glow to your skin.

April 15, 2019

Better than the Beauty Blender

So I bought this because I couldn’t fathom buying the original Beauty Blender sponge and I’m honestly super impressed. The sponge expands so much when dampened and feels super soft unlike cheaper beauty sponges. It blends my foundation perfectly as well as other products like concealer and cream products. The flat edge is perfect for getting into certain areas and I find it doesn’t soak up a lot of my product. Really good drugstore buy!

March 31, 2019

Better than a BB?!

Love this sponge. Works just as well as the Beauty Blender - maybe even better because of the inclusion of a flat edge, which is perfect for applying setting powder. Also, the price is amazing - you can get a pkg. of 2 RT sponges for less than the price of one BB! However, I've had a couple of instances where my sponge ripped after just a couple of applications (through absolutely no fault of my own), so I'm taking off one star. Maybe it was just a bad batch, but I was very disappointed nonetheless.

March 21, 2019

Replaced my BeautyBlender!

REPLACED MY BEAUTY BLENDER!!! Seriously!!! Absorbs WAY LESS product than my beautblender! Blends stuff out like a dream! Bought a two pack for less than the price of one beautyblender and it's definitely worth it! Please try it out! Most places you're able to return if you don't like it, but you probably will!!! I forgot to mention that it really helps to smooth things over the pores rather than push things into them!! Personally I seem to wet the sponge a bit differently than others... I know some just put it under the tap and hold it, but what I do is I squish it while water is running on top of it until it gets heavy and full of water, then I squeeze out all I can into the sink and then squeeze it again into a towel a couple times. I think this may help with how it works for me!

January 29, 2019

Good sponge

The sponge is good, it does blend my foundation and concealer evenly . it is affordable I really like it but it soak a lot of product. I wouldn't say it works as well as the original beauty blender but it is great if you are looking for a cheaper alternative.

January 17, 2019
    Illinois, United States

My favorite beauty blender!

This product is so affordable! This blends my makeup so well and flawlessly. I have a stock pile of these sponges. It is soft and a great size. This is very easy to clean as well

December 21, 2018

I love this sponge 😍I purchased this at walmart and I gotta say it’s really good for me ! I use it to apply my foundation and it works really well ,blends effortlessly and is good for the price ! This is now gonna be my go-to sponge !

October 24, 2018

Who needs a beauty blender when you have this!?

First, I would like to mention that I have used MANY different sponges from many different brands (including the original beauty blender). Second, I have found only one other good sponge amongst the random brands I've tried. However...none of the other sponges compare to this one by Real Techniques; that said, the beauty blender is good and if you want to spend the money, go for it. But, this sponge is equal, if not better, in my opinion. This sponge does wonders! It creates a perfectly blended base and you can use it for any cream products (I find) and it works beautifully. High recommend. This is going to be my go-to sponge from now on.

September 27, 2018

Nice sponge

This is a really good sponge and definitely worth trying. It easily blends any liquid or cream products and you just need a minute or even less to apply your foundation. Just keep in mind that it is not as soft as the beauty blender.

April 30, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

I love this beauty blender.

Very good at blending my foundation... it feels like a cloud against your skin and evenly distributes your foundation so flawlessly and naturally. I wouldn’t recommend the cheaper sponges you find that are hard and rough they can hurt your skin! This is high quality and worth the $5