Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Pro Kit Reviews

Ranked #816 out of 1565 in Nail Polish

March 08, 2017

I have NEVER been so happy with a purchase before in my life!!! This kit works so well, the gels last about 2 weeks, and will save you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in your lifetime. You do need some practice and patience when using this kit, but once you get the hang of it, it can't be beat.

July 31, 2016

I ve got it as a gift and i was sceptic at first. It took me a while to get used to do it by myself but i got better. Its a lots of steps, base coat, top coat and more but the result is worth it. And it stays long up to 3 weeks without chipping . So i love it

March 31, 2016

tien tres bien a la longue duré sans écaillement
    même les mains dans l'eau longtemp ne traverse pas la manicure .
    tres bonne qualitée prix . JE CONFIRME essayer le

February 14, 2016

It works so well and stay at least 3 weeks on my nails. I love it so much. The only think I do like is there is only very few places that sales the nail polish. It's kind of inconvenient.

February 14, 2016

I bought this set on sale. The polish works well, it doesn't take long to cure and finish putting on. It lasts about a week. I much prefer this over regular polish.

November 03, 2015

I have tried other gels but out of them all I love the red carpet gel the best! It's the most affordable and I get longer wear out of it !! Definitely my favourite!!

February 27, 2015

Received as a Christmas gift and love love love it!
    I use any brand of gel uv polish but the rcm erase remover is by far the best.

December 07, 2014

Wonderful shellac manicure @ home. I paid 50.00 as it was onsale 1/2 off. I've used it @ least 10 times already. It's paid for itself over & over with mani's @ around 50.00 each. The kit comes with everything you need. You don't need to buy their brand of remover etc. when it runs out. It comes with 1 colour. I've purchased many different brands of gel polish...sensational etc & they work with the base & top coat just fine. Slight learning curb but by my 3rd session I had it down no problem. Love this product....

November 09, 2014

Love this product!!!! It stays on my nails for weeks and the color selection is amazing! If your looking for a cheaper alternative than the salon, this is the product for you!!

October 09, 2014

I love this kit so much I bought a spare for myself and another for my mum!
    I have the pro-kit .. The lamp cures each layer of gel in 45secs whereas the travel lamp takes 2mins ..which will greatly increase the time spent doing your mani. I have over 50'colours now as I've been using this for over 2yrs.. The range of colours is awesome ! When done correctly ( can be fiddly get the layers thin so take your time .. Thinner the better ! ) don't forget to 'cap' the tip of the nails with each coat and it lasts and lasts . Very high shine salon finish and really helps my nails grow. Can also use with regular polish as long as you let the polish dry before adding gel top coat . Also you can paint normal polish in top of your manicure and remove it with normal polish leaving the gel intact . Absolutely recommend this! Saves hundreds on salon gel manis and easy to remove !