Red Lobster Biscuit Mix

Red Lobster Biscuit Mix Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 112 in Bread & Buns

June 15, 2017

The best biscuits I've ever had

Red Lobster biscuit mix is so good and so easy to make . All you need is water , cheddar cheese and butter . It makes 10 and they only take 14 minutes to make . Then you add your garlic butter on top and they're done . They're so soft and moist in the middle and so crisp and crunchy on the outside . Amazing ! They taste exactly like the biscuits at red lobster . I like to add just a little more cheese than it calls for because I'm a cheese lover . If you're allergic to seafood you sadly can't have these. I found these at Walmart and I highly recommend .

My Mouth is already watering

I purchased these after my sister in law made them for me. I followed the recipe how it says on the box EXACTLY and mine seemed to taste way too buttery.. I'm one of those people who put extra butter on my popcorn so I do love a good buttery dish but this was sickening, when you make them use 3/4 of the recommended butter and they will taste amazing... mmmm I want to buy them now! :)

Red Lobster At Home

These biscuits are easy to make and taste fantastic. If you are craving Red Lobster biscuits at home, pick up this pack. You can find this pack for a great price at Costco. These taste great warm and straight out of the oven.

Red Lobster Biscuits At Home

My parents picked up a box of this at Costco for a very good price. They were so easy to make and turned out delicious. They have a very similar taste to the biscuits at Red Lobster. I love these fresh out of the oven. They are such a nice compliment to any meal.

April 21, 2017

Holy smokes these are GOOD! We pick these up a couple of times a month. They are crazy easy to throw together and bake in 14 minutes to a crispy delicious biscuit with cheesy goodness. They are so good with a pasta or meat dish.

December 15, 2015

Don't enjoy seafood? Don't want to have to pay for a sit down dinner just to get these biscuits? This biscuit mix tastes identical to the Red Lobster biscuits and hit the spot! The directions on the box are really easy to follow and all you need is shredded cheese and water. (I found old cheddar to be delicious). My only complaint is how dry the biscuits get once they cool down and warming them up again doesn't change that. So...you pretty much have to eat all 10 within 45 minutes....which may not be that difficult!

June 05, 2015

I made these the other day, they were supper easy & fast to make.They taste just like the biscuits you get at the restaurant.Yum