Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea Bags Reviews
#5 in Tea

The unique blend of the finest quality, best tasting orange pekoe teas ensures a perfect and satisfying cup of tea every time. Since 1894, tea lovers all across Canada have been enjoying Red Rose®.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

January 23, 2018

Good taste and pesticide free

We switched to picking up Red Rose for a daily tea after learning this tea is pesticide free. Although I prefer other teas to orange pekoe, I could drink this, and my husband enjoys it daily.

January 23, 2018

Nothing else is worth buying.

I have been drinking Red Rose Orange Pekoe since I was 13. I won't drink any other brand or type of tea. I tecently found the biggest box of 218 tea bags.

January 19, 2018

The best there is!

This is my favourite tea of all time, next to Chai that I make. I have to stop myself at 3 cups in the morning though as I drink it with the bag in the cup. So very smooth and comforting as I have never drank coffee in my life. I always have a back up box in the cupboard as I do not ever want to run out. The fact that it is almost always on sale when I need to buy more is an absolute bonus. Thanks for being Canadian!

January 14, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good Tea

This is the kind of tea I usually buy. It is my favorite of the orange pekoe brands. I have some in my cupboard right now. I find it very relaxing and comforting.

January 12, 2018

Tea of choice

I am a tea drinker. I buy all kinds of tea in different flavours and strengths. Red rose is one of my preferred. I always try to keep it in stock I'm my tea cupboard. I even buy the kcup style for a fast cup.

1.7/5

Not for me

This tea one of the poorest quality and the lowest standard tea! If you even leave a tea bag in a hot water for 15 seconds your tea will become sooooo strong and bitter. Of course, it worst this price, but I better to buy a box of different brand with less tea bags than drink THIS!

Red Rose Tea

The price is amazing, and when it goes on sale i stock up, as this is the only tea my husband will drink, it tates great hot or cold. I love the packaging, it is nice and bright very easy to find, a must have.

Favorite Tea

I will continue to keep buying this brand of tea as well as trying new flavors when they go on sale. Full of great flavor for a simple tea with great value

December 31, 2017

The best tea ever

The red rose orange tea is the best it's now the only brand of tea I buy it wakes me and the taste is super good I just love it reccommed it to Tea lovers

December 19, 2017

red rose is the only tea that i have ever had, it is the only tea allowed in my house. i love the taste, my parents got me drinking it and i have just drank it since i started drinking tea and i will always drink red rose its the best.