Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea Bags Reviews
#9 in Tea

The unique blend of the finest quality, best tasting orange pekoe teas ensures a perfect and satisfying cup of tea every time. Since 1894, tea lovers all across Canada have been enjoying Red Rose®.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

March 05, 2019

Best Tea Ever

I have been drinking this brand of tea for about 50 years and would never consider buying anything else. It is by far the best tea on the market. My grandmother and mother both drank this tea. It's a family tradition.

March 05, 2019
    Yukon, Canada

Perfect for milk tea!

I love milkteas and I would randomly crave for one. But unfortunately, I live in Yukon and we don't have good milktea places up here. I accidentally discovered that this kind of tea blends great with milk and a little sweetener. Now, I started cutting back my coffee intake so everyday, I take milktea instead of coffee. If you love milktea and you live in a city where there's no milktea place, this is a perfect substitute for your cravings.

March 04, 2019

Best tea ever!!

This is my absolute favourite tea! I have a cup every morning before doing anything else. It is my go to brand. I love the flavour and find it's the best quality for the taste I enjoy.

February 14, 2019

AWESOME

HAS A AMAZING TASTE WE GOT INTRODUCED TO THIS PRODUCT AS WE GOT TO TEST IN A SAMPLE OF IT WHEN SHOPPING IN THE STORE WHICH MADE US BECOME REGULAR CUSTOMERS OF THIS PRODUCT.

February 11, 2019

My Favourite!

I have loved Red Rose Orange Pekoe tea since I was a teenager. I like it piping hot with sugar. It is my comfort food. Whenever I don't feel well, a cup of Red Rose perks me up.

February 07, 2019

I would buy this again

I would buy this tea again it has a great taste and flavour you get lots for the price you pay just love the taste of it i have it every morning with my breakfast

February 06, 2019

Yes please.

I grew up drinking Tetley tea but when I tried red rose I instantly switched. I love the full flavor and the richness infused. You can leave it longer for stronger tastes or a min or two for lighter flavor. Either way a great drink for your morning wake up or to relax before bed.

February 06, 2019

A hug in a mug

Absolutely delicious with a lil cream and some honey or sugar.
    It's like a warm hug in a mug on a cold winter's day.
    Tastes fantastic only tea we use in this house other than chai tea
    I don't drink tea often but when I do I go for Red Rose orange Pekoe!

February 05, 2019

tea lover approved!

I am a tea-aholic (lol)! I absoluteness love orange peakoe tea! and this is one of my top brands! Steeped just right to bring out that gorgeous amber color and splashed with some milk. Love the aroma! A must try if you like to drink tea!

January 31, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nice tasting tea

We purchase this tea alot on and off. I have to say it steeps really fast and has a nice flavor. Some tea's give an after taste but I find this one doesn't. My husband and I really enjoy it. It doesnt have a strong taste either. Just right I find.