1 review
Red Rose Organic Orange Pekoe Tea Reviews
#37 in Tea

Try Red Rose® Organic Orange Pekoe Black Tea for a taste that is smooth & satisfying. Made with 100% Natural Organic Tea Certified by Pennsylvania Organic.

Le thé noir Red Rose® Biologique Orange Pekoe pour un goût qui est plaisant et satisfaisant. Fait avec du thé biologique 100 % naturel, certifié biologique par la Pennsylvania Organic.

1.2/5
    Taste

January 09, 2019

Not a fan

I've never been a big fan of Red Rose tea. I've always found it to be very bland with a metallic taste and a lack of body.

I did, however, go in with an open mind.

First I tried steeping it to my liking the way I would any other caffeinated tea, still not a whole lot going on in terms of flavour. The next day I tried leaving the bag in while I sipped away, hoping for some flavour profile. Unfortunately the only flavour I picked up on was a faint metallic taste. No "bold & satisfying" taste to be found here, in fact, quite the opposite. I found myself searching for something else to satisfy my tea craving.

One pro (for me at least) was that I was definitely much more alert and energized from both of these experiences due to the caffeine content.

I won't be going out of my way to purchase this product, but, instead of tossing this sample, I might add a bag to my other flavorful orange pekoe teas for that extra caffeine kick when I need it.

I received this product free to sample and provide my honest feedback.