Red Rose Tea Reviews

Ranked #410 out of 651 in Tea

April 06, 2017

This is my favorite type of tea. It has a naturally sweet flavor. It only needs a couple minutes to brew and the taste is strong and delightful. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or after dinner.

March 29, 2017

Red rose orange peoke tea is a great choice. For the value, taste and quality I will highly recommend you to try this tea and see if you like it for yourself

March 02, 2017

I've been drinking red rose tea for probably my entire life. For me there is no other tea brand that comes close at all. If I'm shopping for tea and the store is out of red rose I'll go to another store instead of buying another brand. I'm a faithful red rose tea user.

February 03, 2017

One of the best tea out there. I find it especially good when you add a little milk and sugar in it. It is now one of my go to drinks in the morning. A great substitute for cofree.

January 04, 2017

For the longest time I have always drank red rose. I have tried a ton of other company and also my friends that sell tea but I always seem to go back to red rose tea. It's always good and I never have an issue with it!

January 02, 2017

Red Rose Tea is our favourite tea for breakfast. It is very refreshing and my day would not actually start without a cup or two of the tea. It is also great during the day instead of coffee or soft drinks.

1.3/5

June 08, 2016

I am a total tea snob! I love tea and can't go a day without it, I was recently out for lunch with my mom and the restaurant only had red rose for a plain black tea so I ordered it and even after steeping for much longer than I normally would it was weak and bitter tasting, I will never order this again and I would never buy it!

2.8/5

May 16, 2016

I have used this for yrs and yrs. While I enjoyed the taste since they changed the bag I find it not as satisfied. The taste is more muddled and I have more staining on my teeth.

January 29, 2016

I have been drinking Red Rose Tea since I was a young child, Although i have now switched to the decafe tea, I still enjoy the great taste this product and will continue to in the future

January 10, 2016

I'm not much of a tea drinker but I do like the odd cup and this was very good tea,nice and strong lots of flavor and inexpensive