Prestige Item
Redken All Soft Shampoo Reviews

Redken All soft Conditioner has an advanced silkening formulas that contain Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex to provide dry hair with intense softness, replenishment and strength. Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Contains gold camelina that adds luminous shine, avocado oil that provides silky softness, olive oil for inside-out conditioning, silk amino acid that helps strengthen.

June 07, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Would use again!

All soft is my go to! The shampoo and conditioner both smell great! It makes your hair feel so good! Decently priced for a decent good brand! Quality is great!

March 13, 2018

Best Shampoo&Conditioner;

This shampoo is heaven. As you are washing your hair it feels so silky smooth it's almost unbelievable. Sometimes I think I haven't completely washed out my conditioner because my hair feels so silky. The scent is just to die for as well. The price is steep, however it's a salon brand so I believe it's worth it. The smell lasts in your hair and the moisture of this set doesn't make your hair oily! It's a must-try.

January 29, 2018

Mon shampoing depuis des années

J'adore ce produit, je l'utilise pour l'entretien de mes cheveux depuis des années en combinaison avec celui pour les cheveux colorés. Mes cheveux deviennent doux après l'utilisation, j'adore la sensation.

January 22, 2018

Worth every penny

I love this shampoo and conditioner. LOVE it. It smells amazing, leaves your hair soft and manageable. Did I mention it smells amazing? It is pricey. I save a bit by getting one litre bottles and I use it every two or three shampoos. I have used this line for over fifteen years. I have frizzy, curly, ill-behaved hair in general, and this keeps my hair smooth and moisturized with more defined curls. It's worth the money in my opinion.

December 15, 2017

Favorite shampoo!

This shampoo was recommended to me by the clerk at the professionnal hair product store for my breaking, porous and fragile locks. Turned out to love this shampoo, it leaves the hair soft.

December 15, 2017

Would definitely recommend

I bought this product on the advice of my hair dresser to help make my hair feel soft and to add moisture. And it works great. While other Redken brands have made my hair feel stripped and dry, this shampoo and conditioner makes my hair soft, manageable and not weighed down (my hair is baby fine). And the light citrusy scent is wonderful but overly perfumy. I have used this product for years and will continue to use it.

November 11, 2017

I would definitelybuy this product again

This shampoo and conditioner leaves your hair so soft and wonderful to style. It takes the frizz out of frizzy hair. You will love how nice your hair will look and feel after.

September 28, 2017

Amazing

I will never use anothe shampoo again ! I have been using this for a very long time and have never had a problem, I also have red coloured hair and this does not fade my colour !

September 12, 2017

Mes cheveux n'ont jamais été aussi doux et en santé!

Mes cheveux n'ont jamais été aussi doux que depuis j'utilise ce produit... Le produit est dispendieux mais il en vaut réellement la peine... Je le recommande fortement! Jetais très septique au début mais je suis totalement conquise!

August 20, 2017

Pricey but SOOOOO worth it!!!!

This shampoo is amazing if you color your hair or spend a lot of time in the ocean/pool. Anything that would dry out your hair. All of my friends who have used this at my house can't believe the difference. You instantly can feel the softness in your hair. I have never gone back and it's been a good 3 years since I started using this line