Prestige Item
Redken All Soft Shampoo Reviews

Redken All soft Conditioner has an advanced silkening formulas that contain Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex to provide dry hair with intense softness, replenishment and strength. Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Contains gold camelina that adds luminous shine, avocado oil that provides silky softness, olive oil for inside-out conditioning, silk amino acid that helps strengthen.

May 03, 2021

Ce shampoing a sauvé mes cheveux

Je colore mes cheveux au salon, et mes cheveux deviennent secs à cause des colorations. Je me suis procuré le shampoing et revitalisant Redken All mega soft. Mes cheveux sont doux, soyeux et lumineux. Je n’avais même pas le même résultat avec mes Kevin Murphy 2x je plus cher

April 26, 2021

Great product

Great product, works awesome and smells great, definitely think its overpriced for what it is but people will definitely pay for it. Would recommend it.

February 28, 2021

Great shampoo for all hair types!

This is my go-to shampoo, regardless of where I am in my hair journey. It gently cleanses and keeps my hair from getting dried out. I use this shampoo in combination with the All Soft conditioner for a great hair experience. Being a professional product, it tends to run a little steep price wise. But as with most quality products, a little goes a long way.

February 08, 2021

Great product

Recently purchased a new shampoo and conditioner when at the salon, Redken did exactly what I asked for. Washed my hair gently, left it soft and Tangle free plus no static. Perfect. Price was a bit high

November 26, 2020

Great moisturizing shampoo

Great shampoo for everyday use, tames frizz, leaves hair soft, and smell wonderful. Cost does tend to be on the higher end, but a little product goes a long way.

November 20, 2020

Makes hair silky soft

This shampoo makes my dry tangly/ unruly hair so soft and much easier to detangle. I wish the litre bottle had a pump so its easier in the shower but other than that this shampoo is a fantastic product. ps. smells really good too

October 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Redkin AllSoft Mega is AMAZING!

This shampoo (and conditioner!!) are both so amazing! From the scent and lather, to the silky smooth hair, I love everything about it! I buy the large bottles that last me over 6 months, and I’m so happy with the health of my hair now that I’ve switched.

October 01, 2020

The only shampoo I use!

Love this shampoo. It’s the only product I have used that doesn’t leave my head itchy. It leaves my hair shiny and soft and I am absolutely in love.

October 01, 2020

I LOVE this Shampoo

This is the only shampoo I will use on my hair. My hair feels so soft and clean after I shower when using this. It also seems to stay cleaner for longer periods of time. I 100% recommended this product!

April 23, 2020
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Makes hair soft and nice to touch

This set is my favourite to use on my hair to give it a treat. It’s easy to apply and smells amazing! It leaves my hair feeling so soft after use and nice to touch.