Prestige Item
Redken All Soft Shampoo Reviews

Redken All soft Conditioner has an advanced silkening formulas that contain Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex to provide dry hair with intense softness, replenishment and strength. Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Contains gold camelina that adds luminous shine, avocado oil that provides silky softness, olive oil for inside-out conditioning, silk amino acid that helps strengthen.

January 08, 2019

Been using this for years

I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner for years. I actually tried switching for awhile and ended up going back to it. Added bonus: you can usually get pretty good deals on the larger size bottles.

September 07, 2018

LOVE THIS S and C sooo much.

ok this shampoo and conditioner has left my hair so soft hence the name it truely stands up to it. i have fallen ij love with this shampoo and conditioner this is a must if you have dry damaged hair :)

August 31, 2018

Good shampoo and conditioner

I liked these products. They have a nice scent to them and lather nicely. They made my hair very soft, however, having oily hair i felt it did not wash the best. Would recommend to those with dry hair

August 31, 2018

Love Redken, however it is pretty pricey!!

I love this shampoo!! It is amazing my hair feels so soft and silky since I started using it! Never going back to another shampoo ever again!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

August 24, 2018

Great everyday shampoo

This is a great shampoo for daily use. It doesn’t dry your hair out. It’s got a good scent but it doesn’t last once your hair is dry. The shampoo lathers up well and the conditioner is thick but won’t weigh your hair down. A bit pricy but you can’t go wrong with it.

August 08, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love It

This shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling so soft and healthy. And it also smells amazing. I’ve been using it for a few months now and I’ll definitely keep using it.

August 01, 2018

Redken's All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner

This product is easy to use, reasonably priced, and makes my hair feel full and silky. I don't need to use much in the way of after shower products on my hair, which saves me time and effort.

August 01, 2018

Changed my hair

I love this shampoo and conditioner, it really does make my hair so soft. The shampoo is super gentle and non stripping and the conditioner is great for everyday use.

July 17, 2018

Fantastic shampoo and conditioner for thick hair

I use this product multiple times a week. My hair is both frizzy and thick which results in my hair being unmanageable. This product helps with the frizziness and makes my hair silky smooth and easy to comb.

June 28, 2018

Great duo

This is a great salon brand duo. I have been using these products for the last year or so and I love them. They make my hair incredibly soft and healthy. Wonderful products.