• Regenepure Intense Volumizing Biotin Hair Loss Conditioner
Good

Regenepure Intense Volumizing Biotin Hair Loss Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 650 in Conditioner

November 26, 2015

A conditioner that actually works, smells great and really lowers frizz!

November 26, 2015

This is a great conditioner for anyone who's looking for a conditioner that's more natural to keep their hair fuller. Obviously, every hair type is different and I found that this conditioner worked really well with mine. After the first use I noticed my hair was fuller and cleaner feeling and I hope to see this trend continue (I will report back if it doesn't!). My hair type is wavy and thick, short cut with quite a few grey hairs (I started going grey at 30 and usually color treat, but am a bit behind on hair dye).

I have a pretty sensitive nose and at first smell I thought this conditioner would be too herby, but then the peppermint scent kicks in and after that it was delicious! If you're not a fan of peppermint, steer clear. The price might seem steep, but the bottle is actually a really generous size and you only need a small amount unless you have very long hair. I would recommend this for anyone looking to protect their hair the natural way.

Note: I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an unbiased# honest review as provided here. As a consumer advocate, I believe in providing quality and honest feedback and receiving a product at a discounted rate will never affect my opinions.

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Anxiety

Mujitsu earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Bride13 added a new review for
    Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue

Anitac45 added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Blvckut added a new review for
    Temptations Cat Treats

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!