regular mini babybel cheese Reviews
#77 in Cheese

Good - 0

September 25, 2017

love the wax wrapping

I find this cheese product so delicious and I really enjoy that it comes in a few different choices (I believe that there is a light version, and one with a yellow wrapper). They are very easy to bring with you for a snack on the go, or in a lunch because they are individually wrapped in a wax coating.

My only critique is that unless you buy them on sale they are pricey. The regular price is $3.99, which I can purchase a whole block of cheese for that price (on sale).

September 22, 2017

Such a great treat

I like this so much. They have so much flavour to them. They are not bland at all. They are great on their own, or paired with crackers or things such as that.
    They are portable, great for on the go, or even to enjoy at home!

September 22, 2017

Yummy

Now this is a yummy/tasty treat and also healthy. Perfect for a snack anytime of day,and for school lunches. The kids love to peel of the little wax wrapping. The are very convient you can buy them at any grocery store. I definitely recommend trying theses out if you like cheese.

July 01, 2016

These are small yes, but they are really good for a snack. I get them for the kids but i eat some too. I do recommend them, not on the cheap side,but oh well.