REN Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #603 out of 1273 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 02, 2017

I love this face cream. I love the scent, it smells very fresh! It feels so nice on the skin. It isn't greasy or heavy yet you really feel moisturized after using it. I haven't been using it long enough to know if there is any visible difference in my skin, but my skin (which can sometimes be sensitive) seemed to really like it!

May 10, 2015

I received products to try from REN skincare. I tried the Global Protection Day Cream as well as a few others and fell in love. I have sensitive skin, but this product was great. It did not break me out, it was thin and wearable. This product also has SPF 15 which is great for those days when you don't want to put on a thick, oily sunscreen. The packaging REN comes in in really cute and simple, which I love. I wear this day cream everyday now as it is perfect for my skin. I highly recommend this product for everyone out there with sensitive skin. It is a great day cream.

January 02, 2015

Received this product as a sample and fell in love. It left my skin so soft and noticeably clearer and even. Too bad it's so expensive. I'll start saving!!!

September 06, 2014

This might be the best face cream that I've tried to date. It absorbs well, is non-greasy, and is only lightly scented (this is a plus for a face cream, in my opinion).

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer